[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend cheated on my other best friend last night and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 700x525
My best friend cheated on my other best friend last night and she doesn't know. What do
>>
Tell the cheater they must come clean or you will.
>>
That's a tough situation... Let's look at this situation from what could happen. Well. If you tell her, you'd be ruining your relationship with your other best friend and well it's none of your business but then again, she deserves to know and chances are he'll probably do it again if she never knows. I know most will say to stay out of it, but she deserves to know. Place yourself in her shoes. That's what I would do.
>>
>>17340333

I've been in that situation before. I caught one of my best friends fucking my other best friend's gf (who also happened to be his own gf's best friend). I told him he had to come clean or I would have no choice but to tell them.

His gf has since forgiven him, he lost an extremely good friend and he and his gf who he fucked ended up breaking up. But I still hang out with the guy and he understands the ultimatum I gave him and actually thanked me for giving him the opportunity to do it.
>>
Background. The girl was cheated on by her boyfriend 2 prior to this one too, and she was devastated for months. Then her new bf (also one of my best friends) and her dated for over a year and she left him. She told me it was for a guy at her college but it was actually for all of our mutual friends (the current bf). So he made me lie to her previous boyfriend about them now dating so he wouldn't be angry and in the same night the guy fucks some random party slut and brags about it to a group of guys. The girl is at a camp without a phone but she asked us all to write her a letter at some point... Should I mention something or just tell her I'm happy she is my friend and she is a good person and such for when it inevitably comes out from someone else?

This will tear my friend group apart no matter what though and I'm depressed at the amorality of the whole situation
>>
Do you really want to be friends with two people who hate each other enough to cheat
>>
>>17340445
I've been friends with them since before middle school and we are 20 now
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.