[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship trouble.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: grill.jpg (125 KB, 640x959) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
125 KB, 640x959
Currently im in a situation where im in love with a girl but the girl I loved is diffrent from the girl she is now.
Lately ive been thinking stuff like: should I break up to make it easier for her? should I stay with her to avoid her being sad?
Reason i ask these questions is something that has been happening lately. il try to keep it short. (Im bad at keeping it short sorry beforehand)

I visit girlfriend after 2 months of skyping
Honeymoon week goes nicely and we do what couples do.
next week she barely wants to kiss me or hug me and makes it harder for me to sleep with her.
She complains and thinks many parts of me are annoying (like example being that i chew loud while i eat)
We argue and fight to the level where i get hurt with scratches and marks which last for days (I have done nothing against her to hurt her physically)

Question is:
Should i break up with her when the moment presents itself or stay with her in hope for her to love me like she used to.

Opinions also appriciated!
>>
I think you should talk to her about the way you're feeling. I can't tell you to break up with her but I can tell you that she's acting this way because there's something going on with her, too! Maybe she feels there is something off about you. Discuss it and find out what's wrong. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and I can most certainly say the things we loved most about each other are now things that get on our nerves. It happens, and if there's a problem we talk about it. Communication is key. I can also say, it becomes quite easy to get accustomed and annoyed to your partners ways, things that seemed so beautiful and non-aggravating when you first started dating just aren't the same anymore, you move on from that cute little honeymoon phase! Communication is very important. As for the physical abuse, that is very serious. I cannot stress the importance of respect. If you don't like this physical violence you need to stop that asap. Let her know exactly how you feel about that because nobody deserves physical or verbal abuse! It's very scarring and it's not right. She needs to learn her boundaries and to respect them, as do you. I can't pin the blame entirely on her because there are two sides to every story and there is always a kernel of truth in both. Talk to her, if nothing changes then make the decision that you know will be best for both of you.
>>
Thanks for taking time to write that first off. I tried to talk to her about it and we kinda agree that we have changed viewpoints and thats why we act like we do. Problem is that sometimes she just flat out wants to controll/dominate me, not in the good way, this is normaly where the physical harm comes in. It starts off with her trying to limit my choices which seems cute and innocent to begin with but it ends up with me trying to prove that shes not my boss and she starts to claw me on the arm and tells me to go away. I can handle the abuse but im not sure if i can handle the fact that she doesnt care enough about me to stop herself from doing these bad things. Im going to be honest and say that ive might said some mean comments but ive never yelled at her or hurt her mentaly on purpose.

I just hope that the positive things we do togheter overweights the negative things. I just want her to be happy, even if that means being happy without me.

Il have a talk with her tonight and see how that goes. wish me luck.
>>
Good luck, stay composed.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.