[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to unlearn fetishes? I'm very attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: HELP TOOO CUTE.jpg (40 KB, 693x520) Image search: [Google]
HELP TOOO CUTE.jpg
40 KB, 693x520
Is there any way to unlearn fetishes?

I'm very attracted to a fetish that I am realizing is not normal and makes me extremely embarrassed. I haven't told any of my exs but they did kinkshame me for a couple other things.
I honestly want to try to unlearn this before I get with another guy, is there any way to? Or does it not matter? When I'm not in a self-hating mood I quite enjoy it but I figure it's not normal (to reference what it is, it's being a pet cowgirl for a master).

Any advice?
>>
>>17340092
>being a pet cowgirl for a master
I'm vanilla af, can you explain what this is?
>>
File: mooo.jpg (77 KB, 651x800) Image search: [Google]
mooo.jpg
77 KB, 651x800
>>17340095
um
it's pretty much like being completely obedient and loyal to someone who owns you, doing whatever they say and please, and as a cowgirl getting milked and fucked whenever he pleases. I'm not on the furry side of things but it's enough that sometimes I feel revolted with myself.
>>
>>17340110
Even though I'm vanilla, it actually sounds rather appealing to have a girl like that.
>>
File: moo2.jpg (236 KB, 400x738) Image search: [Google]
moo2.jpg
236 KB, 400x738
>>17340139
well I mean I'm sure the loyal and obedient part is good but the main issue is the cowgirl part...
It's gotten to a point where I joking refer to myself as a cow to online friends, I moo at some of them also to mess around. I just feel like it's getting too weird for some of them.
>>
This is actually quite compatible with my fetish. Not necessarily the cowgirl part, but it's my fetish to be the master of a pet girl. Not far fetched to stretch it to cow.

You can't unlearn it so go with it instead. You might find someone on fetlife.
>>
Does that mean you are chubby, and have big tits you want milked?
>>
>>17340320
I'm not so worried about potential partners, more worried about my own view on it as well as what some friends think.

>>17340325
.......maybe
>>
>>17340386
All we need then is for you to be willingly submissive. Then a guy who knows how to hypnotize you. And then get you hypnotized into being a cow. Including being milked and fucked.

[spoiler]pls be in London[/spoiler]
>>
>>17340430
it's funny you say that...
I randomly was thinking about my fetish before I realized it was my thing and went to a friend talking about how I was thinking about it constantly, and she offered to hypnotize me into a cowgirl. It was so good I ended up joining a hypnotism chat and getting hypnotized every night to be a submissive cowgirl for master. It even got to a point irl where I was vegetarian and eating mostly leafy greens to be like a cow.
We had a falling out though and I've stayed away from there for a while but it's funny you mention that haha.
>>
>>17340092
I doubt you could unlearn this kind of fetish, at least not in a short spawn. Besides, I don't think it's too out of the ordinary, I think most people have fetishes weirder than yours.

You should learn how and when to manifest it (MOOing at acquaintances might be a little much, although they'll probably think you just have a weird sense of humor) and enjoy it by your own or with your partner. There are plenty of people who would accept it, or even find it hot. To me at least it's a vanilla-level fetish and I find it somewhat cute.
>>
>>17340448
Well then find another guy who will be your master and hypnotize you? I'll be kind to you I swear.
>>
>>17340162
>mooing at people
Stop being so autistic
>>
Hey OP, I have a similar issue.

I have an insatiable SPH urge. I bring up my small dick all the time. I didn't think people noticed, but they did.

Anyway, I would like to not have this fetish anymore and just be ashamed of my small dick like normal people.

Wat do
>>
>>17340456
>>17340508
To clarify a little it's to friends who I've met online. My friends irl have no idea as I would never tell them. I'm actually kind of a normie irl and it would ruin me if people knew.

I appreciate that it seems I'm overreacting though... My exs have kinkshamed me a lot for stuff I'm into so I don't have a lot of confidence in my fetishes
>>
>>17340092
I'm a guy that would love this, but I'm in a ltr and she's super vanilla.

At least you still have hope.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.