[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, this is yet another pre-relationship/crush /adv/ thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1468067439850.jpg (21 KB, 604x420) Image search: [Google]
1468067439850.jpg
21 KB, 604x420
Yes, this is yet another pre-relationship/crush /adv/ thread.

I'm crushing hard on a cammer. We flirt and joke around during their camming sessions, and one time they gave me their number in a private message (after they saw what I looked like on my profile).

I freaked out and said I don't give out that information (privacy reasons, being a cammer myself), but I would happily join them for future shows.
Now I'm kicking myself for not writing down their number and I'm unsure how to bring up means of contact outside of the camming website again.

Now, it was a lot simpler when they supplied that information as opposed to me requesting it. I feel terribly awkward.

What would you do/say in this situation, /adv/?
I can answer some camming-related questions as a token of my thanks for different perspectives on this, if there's any interest.. as long as they're not identifying questions.
>>
Both of you are degens
>>
>>17340037
Autism works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>17340037
>Error: You cannot delete a post this old.
What? When did this happen? I haven't been on /adv/ for about a year.
Did the new site owner do this?

Apologies. I was going to delete the thread, but can't now.

>>17340122
Yep.

>>17340134
That, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 375x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 375x484
>>17340122
This

Sorry dude, But you are chasing someone who sells ger body. Just stop and realise that you bred to met and hockup with people irl
>>
>>17340153
Considering how many people are unwilling to date cammers generally, dating a fellow cammer seems like the best option for me here. You can skip the "oh god, how will they react" and "when/how should I tell them" hurdles easily.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.