[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need money for a new computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Okay story goes my mom took my computer and tried to change the password for the account my dumbass tried to stop her, long story short the computer broke. So my problem is that I am slowly going insane and need money for a new computer how do I make the money?

P.S. I'm typing this on a kindle fire
>>
Get a fucking job.
Steal it.
Sell drugs.
Steal your mom's credit card.
Steal a computer.
Whore yourself out to fat chicks.
>>
>>17339976
Get money and move out first. If you need a computer that badly, getting a computer is the least of your problems.
>>
Yes all legitimate options for long term but I need a viable short term solution
>>
Repair it, how exactly did it break?
>>
Only the screen broke but she threw it away
>>
>>17340041
Threw away only the monitor? Goodwill sells them stupidly cheap.

Unless you mean it's a laptop then you may as well get a new computer.
>>
Yep it was a laptop
>>
look on craigslist and see if there's anyone near you who needs help with landscaping shit like mowing lawns etc, simple things you can do quickly

i feel for you OP
>>
File: 1460409939324.png (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460409939324.png
16 KB, 400x400
>>17339976
If you're suffering anxiety after not being on the pc, and it's that important to you that you tried to use force against your own mother to get it back, I think it's safe to say you have a pretty serious compulsion problem, perhaps bordering on addiction. It seems to be having a negative impact on your life already - although you've made time to go on the computer, you've abviously not been doing any work, otherwise you'd have the money to get another one.

As far as replacing it goes, tell me where you usually get your money from and I'll see what I can think of.
>>
Well all the money I've ever made was from doing landscaping
>>
>>17339976
Boot computer in safe mode.
Reformat/wipe everything
Install new Windows
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.