[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm beginning to wonder whether either myself or my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (62 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 400x272
I'm beginning to wonder whether either myself or my girlfriend is infertile.

Not necessarily that we want a pregnancy. It's just that I'm surprised that it's been over a year of " more or less" unprotected sex and no surprises.

Been using the pull out method or I just put on a condom when I'm about to ejaculate. Preventing a pregnancy can't be that easy can it?
>>
>>17339940
no you're not preventing pregnancy by "puling" out. but you should probably go see a doctor
>>
>>17339940
I'm in the same situation OP. Honestly, I hope I am infertile. It will save me money and pain on a vasectomy. I had chemo as a baby and I'm not sure if that can really cause infertility, though my testosterone production has always been on the low side (not confirmed by a doctor, but I'm 25 and can barely grow scraggles)
>>
>>17339955
No dude, if either of us is infertile it's gonna screw the relationship. I want kids. I know she does too.
>>
>>17339962
Well, best of luck to you. Neither me or my girl wants kids at all, especially at our age. We're slaves to our desires and don't use condoms. I've never failed to pull out but I still get paranoid every time her period is late (she's frequently irregular).
>>
>>17339940
You should probably get to a doctor when you're ready for a child.
My husband and I have unexplained infertility. We had only two pregnancies out of nearly 8 years of fucking. Lost the second pregnancy to miscarriage, but we did manage to have 1 healthy child that we adore.
So, don't give up hope, but it sounds like you guys might struggle.
>>
>>17339974
>I've never failed to pull out

What!? Not even once where you didn't quite make it all the way out? :)

Next time I go see doctor I'll ask specifically about this. Thanks for the insight
>>
>>17339940
Is she on the pill? I've had unprotected sex with my girlfriend for about two years and nothing like that has happened to me.
>>
>>17339940
>Preventing a pregnancy can't be that easy can it?
Are you kidding?
There are ppl out there who fuck daily trying to get pregnant and still need several months for it to happen, despite being perfectly fertile.
The woman is only fertile for a couple hours a month and sperm lives like a few hours in the woman's body.
>>
>>17339999
I usually pull out far before I orgasm
>>
>>17341377
Why don't you just get her on the pill? It is so much more pleasurable to cum inside. You don't know what you are missing.
>>
>>17341390
My ex was on the pill, I do know. I'm not sure to be honest, we haven't really discussed it
>>
im pretty sure me or my girlfriend are infertile 4 years of no condoms and no birthj control pills and i always cum in her kek
>>
>>17341392
I will never understand shit like this.
I would never let someone put his cock inside me if I wasn't sure we were doing something to avoid pregnancy, he was clean and we were on the same page about abortion.
How the fuck do you casually fuck someone unprotected. How the fuck.
>>
>>17341408
becuz sex r feeling gud
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.