[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with sleep schedule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 111.jpg (24 KB, 403x297) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
24 KB, 403x297
FUCKING CAPTCHA I LOST ALL I'VE WROTTEN HERE GOES AGAIN

Need help fixing my sleep schedule, now i'm really writing feeling like crap. It's 6:32 am and I woke up at 3:20 pm.

Tried staying up all day yesterday in order to fall sleep at 9-10 pm (so I could wake up between 6-10 am naturally) but it was impossible for me to keep my head up before 3:00 pm.

Sorry for the bad grammar but i lost all the post I had written.
>>
When I fuck up my sleep schedule that bad I usually go to bed whenever I feel like that and sleep for 3-4 hours. Then I nap for 20-45 minutes every time I feel like I can't do it anymore, and go to bed definitely at 11 PM.
No coffee, no energy drinks.

From tomorrow start having a healthy sleeping schedule. Go to bed always at the same time, wake up at the same time, don't take coffee/energy drinks in the afternoon, no screens in the bedroom, relaxing activities one hour before bed.
>>
>>17339647
Thank you so much
>>
>>17339636
I just recently had to do this with my baby. She was on the same schedule.
I took her to the lake, to party with my family, and there was no place to nap. We just hung out with family all day, and swam in the lake and ate hot dogs. When we got home she passed out all night.

You have to GO OUT AND DO SHIT ALL DAY SO YOU DONT SLEEP LIKE A LAZY ASS.
>>
>>17339636
>>>/fit/

>>17339647
>relaxing activities one hour before bed
essential

>>17339676
you fed your baby hotdogs? you ate hotdogs?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.