[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to a sorta party get-together on Wednesday >See girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Go to a sorta party get-together on Wednesday
>See girl I met about a year ago at a dance party
>Formally meet again, talk to her a bit through the night
>Give her my number and she seems super happy about it
>Texts me her number in the morning
>Make small talk through the day, she asks about my social media accounts, adds me, invites me to a vegan potluck (tomorrow) through Facebook
>Click maybe

Should I go? Yeah she seems like she is digging me a bit, and I am planning on asking her out, but I also don't want to seem like some anxious puppy dog.

>pic kinda related
>>
>>17339329
Being vegan is a redflag.
>>
>>17339368
Yeah I agree, most vegans are crazy cunts. However, she might be normal even though she likes vegan food from time to time.

Wtf is a "potluck" btw?
>>
>>17339385
A bunch of people each bring a dish or meal or food item and you get to eat food from different people

To op: vegans are insane attention whores, do you really want to deal with that
>>
>>17339329
I know a vegan chick and she's fine. What else were you going to do tomorrow instead?
>>
Whether you choose to go or not, if you're basing your decision on HER it's going to come off that way. That is what makes people look unappealing.

You need to choose based on what you want to do. Does it sound fun? Then go. Do you have better things to do? Then don't. Stop trying to play games its gross.
>>
>>17339476

I disagree with this. Although I used to think like this too to some extent, it's far too redpilled and it comes off too "macho tryhard" and can send the wrong message. If you have nothing better to do and no prior engagements, then just go have fun. Make sure you bring a dish that's vegan though.

I'm currently dating a strict vegetarian (doesn't eat meat or anything that has touched meat, any pan that has been used to cook meat without a wash in between, oil used to cook meat, animal fat oils etc. you get the point). It's surprisingly okay since she doesn't force her dietary requirements on me, and I often take into consideration what she would want. It's just a mutual care and understanding that does it for us.
>>
>>17339468

Most vegans aren't fine. You actually have to be really knowledgeable and careful to plan a vegan diet properly and some people are actually incapable of getting proper nutrition without animal products.

If you know what you're doing with a vegan diet that's one thing, but if you're just some shithead college student who decides to stop eating animal products because muh feels one day like your average vegan, it's easy to do things like make your body unable to produce certain neurotransmitters and give yourself a raging mood disorder, which is why stereotypical vegans are Like That and veganism is such a well-known red flag.

Engaging in a potluck like that where you'll wind up eating a bunch of stuff without knowing what's in it is exactly the kind of thing that a knowledgeable vegan wouldn't do. Going to something like that is like stepping into a viper's nest of fragile, mentally unbalanced people, who are also puritanical food Nazis. Just watch your back, OP. Good luck on getting this girl to swallow your animal product.
>>
Just bring some hummus and have a good time.
>>
OP here

Hey thanks to some of you for the replies
Not sure why others are trying to derail this into a vegan hate thread

She sent me a text this morning saying 'hey you should go' - will probably end up going at least for an hour or so.

If anything it gives me another chance to meet people / network and all that.
>>
>someone mentions veganism
>write response after response about how they're too opinionated and militant

legit
>>
>>17340228
I actually want to go to one of these potlucks to see if vegans are really as bad as the average internet user thinks they are
>>
>>17340267
It's like anything else - there are preachy ones and silent ones, preachy carnivores are the other side of the coin and way more abundant.

I have been vegetarian and been on and off vegan for 10 years, people don't know I am til we have to eat together.

>Work out everyday
>5'10
>160 lbs
>Really low body fat

Always some obese or out of shape mother fucker telling me how to be healthy
>>
Fuck and dump - she's clearly into you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.