[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice for regaining motivation to study / work hard? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: comfy.jpg (104 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
104 KB, 540x675
Any advice for regaining motivation to study / work hard?

I used to study 30 - 50 hours a week easily, but my GF cheated and left me on my birthday. I feel over it and just want to move on, but I just don't want to do anything and I can't focus myself to do anything. I feel...foggy in my brain. My doctor told me to try Adderall, and it makes me focus but not on studying, more like watching youtube for hours.

Thanks!
>>
You have seen the truth about life. That working hard does not get you or let you keep things that matter to you (aka true love). Not sure what will motivate you. I guess do what makes you happy. Attracting gold diggers means nothing in the end anyways.
>>
This might seem selfish, but just think about how in the long run, your life will be much better than her's and anyone else she gets with probably. When shit like this happens, this may seem sad but, I just get motivated to better myself, and to make my life better than there's, make them wish they still had you I guess or let them know they missed out or whatever.
>>
>>17339337

Women rarely ever regret not being with someone over their success. Only time they do is if they get dumped and their looks fade. What a shitty reason to exist, just to prove shitty people that they made the wrong choice lol.
>>
>>17339356
Good point I guess, never thought about it like that, but some people are just like that, like idk I guess i look at it that something is wrong with me and then i try to fix that but thats fucking dumb too, thx anon
>>
>>17339304

I studied hard before I met her, for a majority of my undergraduate, then then I met her a year before I applied and got in, that was lIke thrwe yeas ago, i just finished yea one. She knew I was trying to and got into medical school and she was really accepting and we spent a lot of time together, even with her working full-time and me studying, a lot of time. Then she had to leave for two years to go across the US for Familia drama and she came back a different person. Was a 180 degree change, if I brought anything up she would get mad. I don't know if old boyfriend reconnected or someshit. I'm over it, I just want to get back to what makes me happy. I remember now why I hated finding girls and stuff, a lot of time invested to looking for someone to date, talking, etc. Just my luck I guess.
>>
bumping for you, OP
>>
>>17339424

I don't want to be a negative person to you, you are in med school and that's my dream job, you are already there. But, happiness does not come from trying to change yourself to please people, when someone hates you they pretty much hate you for good man. You may find a good girl in the future but she won't be with you just because you are a doctor or you or an engineer,she will be there with you because she likes you.

So, I don't know if doing all that crap to get girls will work. Fixing yourself may not work either because you are trying to be someone you are not, aka you will always suck at it. only advice I can give is that try to move forward, put a rock on your heart and just try to cater to your personal daily desires. In this world no one understands you better than you, and no one wants to understand you better than you.
>>
>>17339265
Is it easy to obtain Adderall?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.