[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on 20mg Prozac and I have been for the past two months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (151 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 421x500
I'm on 20mg Prozac and I have been for the past two months. Can I take lsd? Will it ruin my trip? What is okay to take with my medication besides weed?
>>
I wouldn't do it.

Especially if you have a disorder that causes derealization that the Prozac is helping you with.

Two months and you will just be getting settled on the Prozac, now is definitely not the time to go fucking around with LSD.

Don't be retarded anon.
>>
File: Combo_2.png (642 KB, 3800x1600) Image search: [Google]
Combo_2.png
642 KB, 3800x1600
All you really need to know is that the LSD's effectiveness will be reduced by any SSRI medication.

Aside from that, you should still be able to trip just fine.

Refer to this chart for more info on drugs you can use with your medication. Assuming you aren't on any other medications, SSRI's generally reduce the overall effectiveness of most drugs, though there are a few fatal interactions.

Most importantly, make sure you're happy going into the trip. If you feel down for any reason on the day, I can't stress that you just save it until later. LSD is a massive emotion amplifier, and if you're depressed on the day, it'll be a disaster.
>>
>>17339816

To expand on this a little bit, don't increase your dosage to account for the possible reduction in effectiveness. The anon above makes a very very good point, but if you feel you are comfortable enough to trip, there's no reason you shouldn't do so. It's a very magical experience with the right set and setting.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.