[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 550x550
Got myself in a shit show, how to ghost people when they know where you live/go to school? What about your online presence?
>>
No need to ghost. If you tell the truth and you're just talking that's your business. How other perceive it is theirs. If they don't want to talk about it, then let it go. No use of worrying about someone who obviously might not want to talk to you. If it truly bothers them they'll discuss it with the other person like an adult.
>>
>>17338662
>how to ghost people when they know where you live/go to school?
You don't. You can't ghost if you can't vanish.

Not that you should anyway. Ghosting is an incredibly cruel practice. But in your case, it wouldn't even work.
>>
Comforting words..
>>
>>17338995
I'm sorry if they aren't comforting, but you asked for advice. You're not going to be able to ghost your way out of this, so you're going to have to find another way.

Perhaps we can help. Tell us more about what happened.
>>
>>17338662
almost impossible in a day and age with read receipts and online indicators
if it matters that much you need to disable facebook chat and don't do anything to alert to an online presence (liking or commenting, anything)
factor in that these are real people that live near you as well. it's going to be hard, even crippling, to try and live your day to day life as a ghost. whatever you've done you need to fight and forget it. do you care to share your story?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.