[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3975.jpg (48 KB, 304x313) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3975.jpg
48 KB, 304x313
So a little background about me, 22 year old lady. I've had a lot of sex, between being in multiple months-years long relationships. Always wear a condom and on the pill so I've never been preggers, no STD's, all that. But I have a problem committing and I hadn't found a guy that I felt was truly compatible with me.

I've started dating this guy, 22 year old dude I met online, lives nearby and we've been on about 3 dates. However he's never had a girlfriend (he says that he hadn't found anyone compatible either), and I'm 99% sure he's a virgin. I don't know, but I doubt he's even had a woman touch his dick at all. But he's cute, funny, and most importantly I feel compatible as friends, which is something that I've been lacking with dudes.

So we had our first kiss yesterday and it was obvious he had no idea what he was doing. And he knew it. So I told him that it was fine (I don't really care, I'm sure he'll get better over time) but now I'm wondering how I should handle the fact that he's inexperienced.

I don't 100% know for sure he's a virgin (it said so on his dating profile but who knows how long ago he answered that) but I'm pretty positive he is one. He's physically hesitant since he's inexperienced and I'm physically hesitant because I tend to rush too quickly into sex.

So TLDR; How should I pace things with a virgin boyfriend? Should I ask him if he's a virgin if we've only been on 3 dates? Should I wait for him to make the first move as far as making out/etc goes? Any advice? I just don't want to be patronizing or emasculating
>>
pls help
>>
I met up a couple times with this Okcupid chick. Aside from being batshit crazy, she asked me straight up if I'd had any relationships before. When I said I hadn't, she went something along the lines of 'Really? But you're so handsome, how can you not have had dates or relationships before?'
Even though it was meant to be a compliment I assume, it still hurt. My advice is to not mention it.
>>
What exactly about that hurt you though? Like that she was saying that your looks were all there was to you or..? Just trying to understand better.

And I just don't want him to be nervous or anything, and I want to let him know that I like.. support him, if that makes sense. I don't want him to feel pressured one way or the other, but should I just let him come to me about it?
>>
>>17338470
I'm a socially awkward guy who went to an all-male Catholic school. As a result I didn't have many opportunities to interact with girls. The way she said it made me feel like I wasn't a 'good man' because I hadn't drowned in pussy despite my apparently good looks. Being emasculated isn't a particularly good feeling so I recommend you stay away from the topic entirely and let him open up at his own pace.
>>
>>17338486
Thanks man. And I think I understand better, I could just see me saying something along those lines to a guy ^^; like "it's weird to me you haven't had a girlfriend.. you're so awesome" like it's not really 'you're bad for not having a girlfriend(or in your case, sex I suppose)' but more of 'you're way better than 99% of the people out there. How hasn't anyone realised what a treasure you are?' type deal. But that sounds like the smart way to go, thanks for your input =]
>>
>>17338501
I'm sure the second way might be what she meant, but it felt like the first to me. Good luck with your relationship OP, I hope you go far.
>>
>>17338486
holy shit men are so weak. LOL
>>
>>17338511
That's the impression I got from her, yes. And apparently, you too.
>>
>>17338516
dude find some self confidence, you're always going to feel slighted and miserable when you hate yourself
>>
>>17338507
Thanks dude.. here's hoping. He's definitely something special I think..
>>
>>17338517
I'm fine now bro, got myself a fantastic gf and feeling great. I'm just saying what happened at the time.
>>
I just got my first girlfriend, so I think I can give some advice.

Personally, I'd be okay with you asking whether I'm a virgin whenever you felt like it (or even whether I'd had my first kiss) so long as you were kind about it. He could be insecure about these things, so be careful assure him that it's nothing awkward of shameful.
>>
>>17338447
>me, 22 year old lady. I've had a lot of sex

This is coming off an awful like like "I'm a classy gentlemen, s-s-sure, I've had loads of sex. You wouldn't know her, she's Canadian".

>Should I wait for him to make the first move as far as making out/etc goes? Any advice? I just don't want to be patronizing or emasculating

22 year old virgin myself. If he aint making a move, he's never making a move. He doesn't know how, without coming off as a 'creeper'.
Shit no matter how subtle he is, if he makes a move, in his head he's gonna be thinking 'now she thinks I'm a creep'.

Basically, my point is if you want tis to happen you have to make it happen. Be all like 'Ever been with a woman... I could teach you" and then grab his hand and start doing shit to yourself with it.

Seriously, if someone's a virgin at this age, it's likely because they've been conditioned not to try anything. Most likely with severe negative reinforcement.
You have to break that conditioning and show him that it's okay to try something.
>>
>So TLDR; How should I pace things with a virgin boyfriend? Should I ask him if he's a virgin if we've only been on 3 dates? Should I wait for him to make the first move as far as making out/etc goes? Any advice?
I'd just go slow, take the lead, and be understanding if he messes up. When a guy is super anxious, he often nuts too quickly or not at all which can then cause a feedback effect. If you guys circumvent that he can gain meaningful experience much more quickly.

I mean odds are if it still says he's a virgin on his account, he definitely lacks experience even if he had already done the deed.

>>17338511
Yeah how dare people have insecurities in the past.
>>
>>17338777
>Seriously, if someone's a virgin at this age, it's likely because they've been conditioned not to try anything. Most likely with severe negative reinforcement.

fuck it's true
kill me
>>
>>17338470
Different guy. 22 and lost my virginity late last year (although I had kissed several other girls before her, had a bj, fingered a girl, etc).

The girl I lost my virginity to talked about sex and stuff like that on the first date since we met on Tinder. I told her I was a virgin and she seemed surprised. She even said that I didn't seem like one. IMO, it's a compliment for a girl to say to a virgin that he doesn't seem like a virgin. Oftentimes, it's much worse to seem like a virgin than it is to actually be one.

I'm mostly just providing a different perspective here though. You could bring it up and get it over with. It would likely relieve some tension for him and help him relax knowing that you're cool with it.

On the other hand, you could avoid the topic, which could make him feel like he's walking on eggshells with this dirty (clean) secret.

TL;DR: Think about how much it matters to you, then talk to him about it in a casual way. It sounds like it isn't a dealbreaker for you so make sure that's clear to him. He probably has a shitload of anxiety about his virginity. You letting him know that it's all good would help a lot.
>>
>>17338812
Please share, Anon.
>>
Be the dominant, teach how to fuck good, suuck his cock in exchange for teaching him to eat pussy, make him a pro at kissing.

You have a blank slate, mold him into your perfect fucking partner.
>>
>>17338812
Kind of here as well. My parents didn't tell me jack about anything related to this, and the only girl I got myself to ask in senior year of high school shot me down, not that I blame her.
>>
I prefer virgins honestly. They're adorable and much more fun to fuck. My fiance was a virgin when we first dated and he was 27.
>>
My boyfriend was a virgin when we started dating. He wasn't for long though and after a few times he was just as good if not better than the other lovers ive had.

My best advice is not be too intimidating.
>>
>>17339025
Hi, plz do me next
>>
Strap on and make him yours
>>
All of you that don't give a shit that your partner had no experience/is or was a virgin where do you live/how would you describe your area?

People I know where I live wouldn't give an experienceless/virgin chump any time of day, and my friend has said it's just the people I meet in my city that have this ouylookk*outlook. Just looking for second opinions
>>
Take charge, pretty much.
When he feels confident in what he's doing he'll take charge himself.
>>
>>17338447
If he's still a virgin he probably has trouble with being romantic and assertive, especially with women.

You'll probably have to just initiate sex. And if you don't like the idea of having to do that, imagine how he feels.
>>
This thread is depressing.

I'm a 27 KV and how do I even I have no idea...
>>
>>17338447
i lost my virginity at 22. i think sex is one of them things that a guy just naturally learns, and because of the internet its pretty easy to find out what girls like. i made the girl cum multiple times when it was my first time.
>>
>>17339696
cont. the girl who i lost it to didnt know i was a virgin. i told her that i had not had sex in 2 years so i might be bad. we talked about it a fair bit when we spoke online, but when we met i made the move even though it felt awkward at first.
>>
Funny story, when I was a virgin I went down on a girl and gave her her first orgasm. I had never done it before and after pushing my face away to stop me from continuing she told me that I had to be joking that it was my first time since I was so good at eating pussy.

YMMV
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.