[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fat girls find their bfs? I know and see all the times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 600x800
How to fat girls find their bfs? I know and see all the times kinds of fat girls smart, stupid,ugly and mean land bfs fit,ugly, nerdy and jocky and I just dont get it how it hapoens. Like what do i have to do to find a bf being a fat cow??
>>
>>17337666
Because having a vagina means you have dating on babby mode. Being fat doesn't matter because dudes are thirsty enough to hit that.
>>
>>17337666
When I was fat, I attracted guys because
>I was actually nice to be with
>I shared their interests
>I was willing to do whatever in bed
>I actually pursued them

Then I lost weight.
>>
>>17337674
Yeah but hiw come all the fat bitches have bfs but i don't?? What do you gotta do?
>>
>>17337678
Lose some fucking weight
>>
>go out
or
>go on tinder

enjoy
>>
>>17337685
I dont fucking care anout stopping eating or earing clean or working out stfu
>>
>>17337666
How do fat guys find their gfs? I constantly see 130kg tubs with fit girlfriends.
>>
>>17337678
Either lower you standards or go outside. There's a whole fetish for fat women. Count yourself lucky because there is no such fetish for fat dudes.
>>
>>17337688
Then don't expect to get with anyone, because no one wants to be with someone who won't even try to take care of themselves
>>
>>17337694
Um yeah i takr care of myself. Also guys date even worse girls than me so uh what you gonna say????
>>
>>17337688
My girlfriend is a little chubby but has an 8/10 face, is easy to talk to, and happens to be smart (#7 in her graduating class). If you don't have any major redeeming qualities, then you should lose some weight.
>>
>>17337666

>WHY CANT I GET A BF AS A FATTY
>devils trips

spooky.

consider the following
>wear make up
>dress nice
>fix ur fucking hair (you look like a balding man)
>flirt with every single guy you have any remote interest in

thats about it. get on tinder, get on dating sites, and just go outside and talk to all the men. dont be outrageous in flirting just make it obvious you think they're cute.

your face is nice enough (by fat chick standards) so even a ltitle make up and less harsh lighting will make you 'cute'. not cute like a person mind you, more cute like an animal who cant take care of itself in the wild. but some guys will settle for that. your hair is your biggest issue. its so flat on top its scary.

that being said, try switching ONE meal a day to vegetables and ONE junk snack a day to a piece of fruit and you'll probably drop a shitton of weight.
>>
>>17337700

proof is in the pudding. and you are one giant blob of pudding.

are there any dicks in you? then you have no proof that guys date girls uglier than you. just that you are naive enough to think these girls are uglier than you. like a tumblr whale who insists men like meat and only trashy men go for skinny girls.
>>
How do you rate the OP??!!
>>
>>17337701
>8/10
so a 5/10
>smart
>she even graduated!!!
everyone is laughing at you. You are the fat chaser

end it
>>
>>17337715
Lmao at this cunt bullying some random guy on taiwanese pooping board cause the rando has a fat gf he actually likes

Kek
>>
I don't think there's actually a manual just be yourself, all women are beautiful, there's always something about everyone of you, a smile, a curve, whatever, if you want to attract, I don't know, try new styles, clothes, idk, don't worry.
Ps: you are not ugly or just a bit overweight I wouldn't mind going on a date with you, there's nothing wrong, just keep looking ;)
>>
Like how everyone else does. Talking, dating, hooking up, eating food, breathing air.
>>
>>17337715
Yes. In fact, I'll end my relationship with her right now just because you said that. Thanks for the advice, anon.
>>
>>17337713
Seems fine to me but her attitude stinks
>>
>>17337723
>Implying that I should take obvious bait seriously
>>
>>17337728
i saved your life and we are one step closer to fixing the dating scene where obese women have options.
>>
so whats more????
>>
>>17337789
Why do you think you're worthy of a partner when you can't even take care of yourself in the most basic ways? All you have to do is just stop stuffing food down your fucking gullet. I mean, seriously, here's your workout routine: 3x5 fork putdowns.

There are 3 reasons for guys to date fat fucks:

1: Easy practice, pump and dump.
2: Desperation.
3: Fetishism.

Judging by your OP and replies in this thread, you don't seem very bright and your attitude is shit. Since you don't have a decent personality, your only hope is to lose weight. Or continue being a lonely fat cunt. I think I know what choice you'll make.

See you on My 600lb Life.
>>
>>17337821
>Why do you think you're worthy of a partner when you can't even take care of yourself in the most basic ways
I'm some random anon lurking this thread but this struck me. Good advice anon, thanks for posting this.
>>
Generally by being the cool fat chick friend. Then they realise you're actually pretty awesome and the weight thing doesnt matter anymore.

At least thats happened to me that way with all my boyfriends.
We always started as friends.

My current bf, who is husband material, i met through another friend when playing Payday2 and then got introduced irl, continued playing games together for about 2 years.
One day we're chilling irl and he asks if he can hold me and shit went from there.
>>
>>17337834
I've been the cool fat guy friend for my entire life. 28 year old virgin. I fucking hate myself and this world.
>>
>>17337677
This plus smothering guys with T&A
>>
>>17337839
I must be lucky. Maybe you're not putting your feminine side forward enough?

Even though im borderline obese ive never had to look for a boyfriend, they always come to me.
>>
File: 1462824333465.gif (2 MB, 540x501) Image search: [Google]
1462824333465.gif
2 MB, 540x501
>>17337852

Low hanging fruit gets eaten most often
>>
>>17337866
Says a virgin.
>>
File: dwJWtTu.jpg (359 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dwJWtTu.jpg
359 KB, 1366x768
>>17337872
upvoted

fucking virgin in his basement XD
>>
>>17337666
Because a woman has a way easier time dating guys because she has a vagina.
By simply leaving the house and going to places where men are, they will at some point be approached by a man, at which point they can decide whether to reject them or spend the man's time or resources.
Even the meanest fat girl can find a beta guy who will worship her, or a jock with mummy issues.

If you aren't meeting guys, you have to figure out where you are going wrong, consider
>do I go outside?
>do I go to places where guys are?
>how do I act when guys approach me?
>>
>>17337688
>>
>>17337852
I get hit with the "There's someone out there for you, anon!" and "You're a great guy! How are you single?". I know they're just polite platitudes, though. I appreciate their kind intentions but clearly I must be too fat and/or ugly despite how good of person I might be.

I look at some of the women my arguably good looking friends are dating and they're ugly or as fat as I am. I wish I could find the female equivalents of my friends so that they'd date a fatty like me.
>>
>>17337678
I don't know bitch you tell me you are on easy mode here. find guys who have shit taste in women,hang around guys and learn to give good head then boom you have bf. if you want shit to to be on Tutorial Mode with cheat codes on then just lose weight. guys are really thirsty and they will have no problem dating girls like you
>>
>>17337666
you go for guys that are fat too, or you approach guys. tinder too. i would fuck a fat girl but i wouldent have a relationship with one. i assume you mean actually fat too, not curvy or a biy chubby.
>>
fat girls often go for guys that are out of there league. i am acquainted with a few fat girls and they have been asked out by guys but they rejected them because the guys where fat.
>>
>>17337940
Random fat guy here. I don't date fat girls because I don't like how I look so why would I want to be with someone who looks like me?
>>
>>17337940
Well, life is short and everyone has the right to aim high if they would rather be alone than in bad company. But of course everything gets better results with more effort.
>>
>>17337947
>I don't like how I look so why would I want to be with someone who looks like me?
because most girls who are not fat are out of your league unless you're rich. you could potentially get with an attractive girl but it will be ridiculously hard. its hard enough for an average person to get a gf.
>>
>>17337956
yeah but why should they expect to get an attractive bf if they cant even put in the effort to lose weight?
>>
>>17337966
Well exactly. They have the right to aim high and so does the person they are after. Aiming high is just the first step, then you have to work your part.
>>
at the end of the day. if you are not even strong willed enough to lose weight, you shouldent even get into a relationship and have children, because no decent human being can allow them selves to be a fat fuck
>>
>>17337959
Yes I have come to realize this. Heavily considering prostitution as that way I'd be able to fuck an attractive woman whenever I wanted. Haven't quite worked up the courage yet since it's still slightly conflicting with my morals.
>>
>>17337666 What if you upload a photo of your body, maybe you're not that fat, just a thought
>>
>>17337981
why not just lose weight? its not that hard. its literally just eating less calories. you are fat because you have a shitty habit.
>>
>>17337987
I've lost weight four times with each time being 40 to 50lbs. I'd then gain it all back when I'd lose motivation. I'm tired and getting older, I guess. I also think I might be depressed but don't want to use that as an excuse for anything since so many people use that as a crutch.

I just want to get laid by someone attractive before I shuffle off this mortal coil which i imagine will be in the next five to ten years.
>>
Find a guy like me. I love fat girls, am in decent shape, pretty good looking and I don't look twice at skinny girls. We exist trust me. I'll take you out to dinner and dessert.
>>
>>17337994

Seriously I love fat girls, I can't say for sure without pics but, I'm straight up not attracted to thin women unless they are truly gorgeous. Guys like me aren't uncommon, I'll take you out and spoil you, all while wanting you for the what you are.
>>
>>17338788
Um. I'm a dude, dude.
>>
>>17337666
I'm the guy, love fat girls. I don't even look twice at thin girls. Try tinder and be honey in your bio
>>
>>17338794

Hah, gay.
>>
>Men want to dick things.
>Best thing to dick is a willing female.

If she is fat and willing she'll find a man
>>
>>17337666
Would you be willing to date a fat guy?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.