[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1198x989) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1198x989
How do I get rid of a libido? My gf isn't into sex at all, but I have a nigh uncontrollable sex drive. Somehow, I don't think the urge to self-mutilate will help.
>>
>>17337007
cringe
>>
Just jerk off like literally everybody else. Jesus Fucking Christ.
>>
Break up with her immediately.

Seriously. Not a joke answer. Cut that bitch off.
>>
>>17337007
Why would you mutilate yourself? Masturbation seems like a much better option.
>>
>>17337026
This OP. You need sex in a healthy relationship. Yours will just end in resentment.

Alternately. Explain that you have urges that need to be fulfilled and that they're not being met by this relationship. Maybe try to decide on having sex once a week or something.

Also, are you good at sex? Because if that's why you're not getting any you have a whole other problem
>>
bicycling kills libido
>>
>>17337165
Re...really?
>>17337007
Sounds like she isn't into you, or you are some kind of place holder to say she has a bf until something more desirable comes along.
>>
OP you need to make sure of a few variables, I also haves high sex drive. You first have to see why your GF sex drive is low. Is she depressed? Is she working a lot of hours? Are you sure she is getting off whenever you have sex? Also make sure she feels special, with my experience women will deny sex if they feel like you are just using them for their body, romance her buy her some flowers or a small gift to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>17337224
>women will deny sex if they feel like you are just using them for their body
Unless she's really horny but even then that's kinda rare because women aren't as vocal it about it as men.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you. Tell her if she won't fuck that you'll leave. Jerk off when you need to. Christ how do you even get to think self mutilation is in any way a constructive solution to anything
>>
>>17337224
>women will deny sex if they feel like you are just using them
>avoid this by buying them stuff to get at their holes

It's should be a requirement that you have to have been in a long term relationship before you can give relationship advice here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.