[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel the lowest I have ever felt. I struggled to write that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: cousin-lannister.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cousin-lannister.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
I feel the lowest I have ever felt. I struggled to write that first sentence because I do not even know where to begin. I am physically and mentally breaking down due to my inability to cope with my life.

This is also the first time I have been unable to give even a brief explanation of what I would like advice on. I guess I would like advice on how to stop myself from ruining my life and then killing myself.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I would really like a person (even more than one, if I can...), even if it is only for a short period, and try to help me. This is my most desperate request for help and I really hope that somebody would be here for me, because I do not have anybody else.
>>
Have you thought about repenting for your sins and joining the Sparrows?
>>
>>17336976
being cute absolves you of sin so back off from lancel
>>
>>17336979
You speak the truth.

All hail Queen Cersei.
>>
OP are you going to actually tell me what's wrong or what?
>>
>>17336985
I want to talk in private :(
>>
Are you in therapy op?
>>
>>17336999
Yes
>>
>>17336993
It doesn't get more private than this, nobody knows who you are. You can say literally anything with no repercussions.

I want to put on a dress and have several tall men gangbang me. One of my personalities wants to rape and murder children. I've been addicted to crack.

See? No repercussions.
>>
>>17337004
How did you get out of your addiction?
>>
>>17337004
Please humour me (OP)...
I want to be able to go a little in-depth without lying, which I can't bring myself to do here :(
>>
>>17337008
My dealer stopped picking up his phone. Not an ideal way to quit, by the way.
>>
>>17337009
Start small, work your way up to the really bad stuff.
>>
>>17337015
I have specific personal reasons that I can't, okay?
Please let me talk to you on Steam or something like that.
>>
>>17337017
Do you have League?
>>
>>17336959
Stop. Take a deep breath. You got this far, so you're still functioning, and things aren't totally lost.

Make a list of all that is wrong or has gone wrong. This will be very depressing, but do it anyway, just to get all the problems clear and separate in your mind.

Now look at the list. Some things will immediately seem minor in the context of the others, and just realizing that will make you able to put them aside for a while.

Meanwhile, the list will also let you see which are the most immediate. Not necessarily the biggest or worst, but the ones you have to deal with first, before you can get to the others. This will also be a help, because if you see them as something-to-get-out-of-the-way they won't be quite so overwhelming. And seeing them as individual problems and not just a general mass, will enable you to focus on one at a time.

A string of separate problems, however big, is always easier to deal with than a mass of jumbled-together issues.
>>
>>17337017
My Steam is igneus96.
>>
OP?
>>
Where the fuck did you go?
>>
I'll keep the thread open until it dies, if you still need help let me know. Might be going to bed soon though.
>>
>>17337040
>>17337042
>>17337066
Sorry, my internet died.
I do still need help.

>>17337027
The issue is that I don't seem to be able to take down some problems without everything being intertwined, like problems cause each other but other problems are a result of me coping with bigger problems, etc.

That is why I said I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>17337029
I added you
>>
OP please confirm an initial. I'm sure there are thousands of people like you, but I have a friend that has been acting strange and I wonder if it's them
>>
>>17336959
Wake up tomorrow and make a choice to put a period at the end of everything in your life up to this point, that's your friends, family, everything. Then you take stock of everything you have, and make some goals. Then you use what you have to achieve your goals.
>>
>>17337106
You sure? I didn't get a notification. You can also try my League name if you want, it's Ancient Wisp.
>>
OP pls come back.
>>
>>17336959
>
why do u care how u phrase ur question on 4chan, just let it all out and someone will help
>>
>>17337110
It's probably not your friend, the odds of that are really thin. But anyway you should just ask your friend if they're feeling okay and they will either
>>
>>17336959
you sound disappointed not suicidal. it sounds like you want a formal conversation with a friend. right?
>>
>>17337019
>019 ▶
>>>17337017
why are people who play this game so socially inept. why dont you ask do you play a game of league of legends aka do you have this one only hobby like me
>>
>>17337811
What?
>>
>>17337017
Use Kik you genius
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.