[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, lately I've noticed something is going on with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello /adv/, lately I've noticed something is going on with me
I've been getting these weird tingly/numb sensations all over my body on random spots including my brain, tongue and face, and random sudden jolts of pain that either feel like a "stab" or a strong hug sometimes in my stomach, arm or leg usually
I've also been getting some headaches lately, and I sometimes feel pressure in my head on my brain
I also get random burning/crawling sensations, usually on my back but sometimes on my arms and legs
I've noticed that when I get the burning, I tend to clench my jaw very tight and I feel like I'm floating and I get lightheaded
Sometimes it happens after I get this deja vu feeling and usually happens when I sit/lay down and I start imagining a bunch of thoughts in my head and then all of a sudden I feel relaxed/sleepy or sometimes on edge and anxious
This one time half of my face was numb, and I also went partially deaf for a few minutes on my right ear
I've noticed my mental health is deteriorating, I'm more forgetful and I feel dumber
I also get the feeling like my limbs in ice water sometimes, or boiling water
I've also been getting some "squeezing" pain sensation on my chest, eye, lungs and heart
I went to the doctor and they said it was anxiety, but the reason I'm anxious is because of these weird symptoms
I made an appointment for next week, until then I need some tips on how to cope
>>
I've also noticed recently my eyesight is worse, sometimes I slightly see double and blurry, and then all of a sudden I see crystal clear, but then it goes right back
I should add these symptoms have been going on seperately for over a year but I thought nothing of it, and just recently it's like they've all added up
I also notice sometimes my muscles twitch for a second or two
I've been getting less sleep, ZZZQuill helped for a bit, but I stopped using those
>>
bump of loneliness
>>
i dont know whats wrong with you but maybe see a doctor
>>
maybe try getting 8 hours of sleep a night
>>
Of course I'm not a medical professional, so this is just a friendly recommendation:

Just keep seeing doctors.

I doubt those symptoms all relate to a single problem, or if they do, I'd assume it was closely related to some neurological problems, which without a doubt would warrant getting checked out by doctors.

I re-read your posts, and I seem to remember having some of those symptoms too;
Tingly sensations (especially scalp region)
Random jolts of pain
Mental health deteriorating
Chest discomfort
Muscle twitches

For me, those didn't last too long, and I didn't pay too much mind to them, so I had basically forgotten about it.
For you, it seems you have a lot more serious stuff going on (temporary deafness, actual numbness without an apparent cause, etc.). I'd recommend not assuming all of these are connected (i.e. a few second muscle twitches can be 100% harmless and not indicating of any underlying problems), but some of those symptoms definitely make it seem like there's something seriously wrong with your health.

I've heard of (and possibly experienced) some similar symptoms that related to drug use.
If you're using drugs, I'd of course recommend quitting. Also general life-style improvements are always a good idea.

We don't know anything about you, so it's pretty much useless trying to guess what's wrong. Just like go to a doctor.
If they try dismissing you, be persistent.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17336793
I think it may be multiple sclerosis but we'll see
thanks
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.