[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 years old dont know my vocation =/ H.E.L.P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
18 years old dont know my vocation =/
H.E.L.P
>>
Join the army until you figure it out
That's what I'm doing anyway
>>
I will be honest with you guys, type here my qualities and defects, try to see what suits me

Qualities:
-Inteligent
-Funny [People say that]
-Open-minded
-good imagination
-Good talker
-Original

Defects
-Arrogant,Cocky, sometimes i think i am better than other people
-Manipulative :Its really fun this
-Procrastina
-cynical
-procrastinator
-Dont focus on one stuff
-Really vain
-Gets addicted easy: When i get something i use until i fuck myself
-Depressed and have some traumas
-Bad english SHSADHSAUDHSA

MBTI:ENTP.
>>
>>17336692
Sorry dont have that in my country [Like enter the military and apply for some university].
The military is like hell, you loss ages of progress in there.
>>
That con list needs to be cut in half... but thinking you are better than others, that you need to always have in mind.
Not that you use your speech to upset others but to advance in your career. More self-confidence will do you good.

Any hobbies?
>>
>>17336703
All that shit doesn't matter. What college are you going to? Are you a poorfag? Do you have connections?
>>
>>17336724
i can make some

>>17336719
That shit i said about thinking being better than others is because people on my life seems to be really boring or idiot.
>>
>>17336788
Not if you're a poorfag. You should first start with listing professions you think you could reasonably get into.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.