[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I try to get back with my ex? It's been a year, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 270x186
Should I try to get back with my ex? It's been a year, and everything was ok between us.
>>
No. Getting back together is just a meme.
>>
>>17336440
first post best post
>>
File: 15373697.jpg (39 KB, 496x573) Image search: [Google]
15373697.jpg
39 KB, 496x573
>>17336426
>>17336440
It never works out. You could try some risky-biscuits friends with benefits thing with her and inevitably get feelings if you're feeling like making a bad decision. It's what I did and I've got some good memories and major regrets.
>>
I got back with my ex and it has worked out great, but we have only been seperate for two weeks.
>>
File: tumblr_o2ckx3QjQq1snjlvfo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1279x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ckx3QjQq1snjlvfo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1279x1920
For your own peace of mind: Go for it.

And if it doesn't work out this time, walk away with the knowledge that you gave it your best shot- and don't look back.
>>
>>17336426
you will inventory every guy she's had any interest in since you broke up, compare them to you and wonder how could the girl you knew go with that guy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.