[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my relationship of 3 years ended. We are both pretty emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460395810803.jpg (505 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460395810803.jpg
505 KB, 1080x1920
so my relationship of 3 years ended. We are both pretty emotional over it. There was a pregnancy scare and I sorta blew up. I wasn't really getting cooperation from this girl. Things really started to fall apart 4 months ago.

We both still want to hangout and do stuff together. Is this a good sign we're going to get back together?

I love her. it feels over. I think we both want to see what else is out there. but fuck I want her back. maybe it's just the thought of being single again that scares me. But I honestly had alot of feelings for her and I loved/love her.

any advice>?
>>
well I dunno maybe some time jacking off alone is what you need if your not ready to get someone pregnant.
>>
>>17336294
>shes in school debt 45 000
>she has no full time job just part time
>im not ready
>shes not ready

I blew up cause I felt I wasn't getting cooperation from her. I was patient and waiting for her to apply herself more and seek full time work. I pregnancy scare just freak me out.
>>
I'm in a similar situation and it's really scary, we are trying to make it work though. We're spending a little more time apart and working at ourselves as individuals and being less dependent on each other. If you really love her work towards being healthy rather than just giving up.
>>
>>17336411
yeah man. all I wanted was more planning / communication

we both love each other. she said she doesn't want to be with me again. I freaked out a bit.

but its in good reason. ive never been a bad bf. I just wanted cooperation
>>
>I wasn't getting cooperation

Meaning...? She didn't want an abortion?
>>
>>17336419

no . just moving towards a positive future. telling me about jobs / money. and moving towards healthy discussions on money.

shes in debit and I always encouraged her to find a full time job. and helped where I could.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.