[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any rich people on here? I need bedding advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fancy.jpg (228 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
fancy.jpg
228 KB, 478x478
Are there any rich people on here? I need bedding advice.
>>
>>17335769
i work in finance. mostly i sleep on the floor in my office.
hope that helps.
>>
>>17335778
I probably want to talk to either your wife or your interior decorator. Ask them where they buy sheets and whether percale or sateen is the way to go.
>>
>>17335769
It's all preference... What's comfortable for you?

Though a good comforter is pretty universal if you're a normal person unless you only want a sheet for a blanket. I spent $300 on a goose down comforter a few years ago. It was on sale from $500. I just use cheap cotton sheets that I personally find comfortable but the comforter is maximum comfy. Plus I have a memory foam bed so it's extra comfy.

I'm not rich either.
>>
>>17335788
I'm also far from rich, but my sleep's been shit and I don't have money to throw at a nice mattress. I bought a latex topper about a year and a half ago and it helps, but now I'm looking to do something about my pillows/sheets because I notice that the few times I get to stay in high-end places (don't ask) those things stick out to me as being really helpful with my sleep. I've already got a duvet, all I need is a cover, a fitted sheet, a pillow and some cases. I was at least hoping that someone would know a good place to shop if getting way into details was too much.
>>
>>17335808
ok I'm going to ask, why is it strange to stay in a nice hotel? are you a hooker or something?
>>
>>17335808
It's likely that its your mattress more than anything else.

Some of the best sleep I ever got was by sleeping on a very thin pad on my floor on my back. I slept like that for 3 years when I lived alone before I eventually got a girlfriend who lives with me and didn't want to sleep on the floor with me.

Initially, we slept on her old mattress which killed me. I shopped around for a nice mattress and it made all the difference in the world. Note that we use bed sheets found at Target.
>>
>>17335808
You can probably get a printable version online but I get these in the mail all the time. Alternatively find a coupon to some other department store or look for sales if you want to make your dollars go far.
>>
>>17335816
Man, don't ask.

>>17335822
Yeah, I just don't have the money for anything like that right now. What I have is an Ikea thing, it's only 2 years old. + the latex topper, which I'm told is basically the best way to deal with an okay mattress.

If absolutely nothing else, I'd like to get a nice pillow. I have no idea where I'd find one though.

>>17335827
I'm not THAT poor.
>>
Google this shit wtf fgt
>>
>>17335808
>asking
why is it strange to stay in a nice hotel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.