[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chick broke up with me >Delete her on snapchat >4-5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Chick broke up with me
>Delete her on snapchat
>4-5 months later I make my stories public
>She has viewed every single one of them aka she never deleted me

Should I say something or what this shit is awkward yo
>>
>>17335565
>implying i know what you are talking about
>>
>>17335565
internet drama is not actually drama.
you need to stop putting so much emphasis on your facespace bulshit.
>>
>>17335571
Okay let me break this shit down on a level you'll understand.

>cave woman don't want ugg
>no allow cave woman look at cave painting
>many moon later cave woman look at cave painting

what do
>>
>>17335565
Who the fuck cares?

Also I love the Trolley problem
>>
>>17335605
nothing, why do you care?
>>
>>17335605
>implying i know what ugg is
Even talking like a retard is too much for you.
>>
>>17335605
Yell NO IT MY CAVE PAINTING
until she goes away.

Also are you not allowed to block people on snapchat, just delete them?
>>
Why do you even care? If you block her she won't see them anymore
>>
File: 1377043956257.jpg (68 KB, 515x482) Image search: [Google]
1377043956257.jpg
68 KB, 515x482
>>17335605
Club 'er
Drag 'er
Bang 'er
>>
>>17335565
You broke up with her, you have no obligation to pay any attention to her, unless you still have feelings for her or some shit. Otherwise, just ignore her and pretend she's just some other person looking at your stories.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.