[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being patient vs wasting time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1438285296723.jpg (60 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
1438285296723.jpg
60 KB, 800x583
Theres this grill who i started casually talking too just as a friend last semester. We started texting and getting to know each other a lil better, and we are both busy people. She mentioned her hobbies and i mentioned my hobbies, and she said shed like to do some of my hobbies with me. I have asked her to hang out three times but I always get an excuse that shes busy or cant because she has something to do.

At what point should i just stop being patient and move on? I have reason to believe she likes me but I dont see a lot of input from her behalf

Other than thhat i believe we can be pretty compatible

Pic completely unrelated
>>
shes not into you
move on
>>
>>17335420
Fair enough

But are you being snarky or you actually think that
>>
>>17335409
If you ask a girl out on a date and she wants to go but can't, she will propose another opportunity
If you ask a girl out and she makes up an excuse for not going, without indicating when she'll be available, she's hoping you will forget to ask her out again

TL;DR: She's not into you and you should have realized the first time
Girls who are into you will take initiative after failing to receive initiative
>>
>>17335435
If she wanted to spend time with you, she'd meet you halfway and try to arrange shit herself when you keep picking shit times.

She's not into you. Move on.
>>
>>17335639
>>17335647
Ye i thought that too. Shell text me out of the blue to ask a general how am i doing question but yea if i ask her if shes free a certain in evening, shell say maybe, then i just say to tell me in adv (to not waste my time), then the day off shell say she cant make it. The first time it happened its understandable because it was day before she left to travel to see her grandma or some shit. But otherwise the times dont work for her so shell just apologize. Oh well time to move on.

Should i just cut off contact and not,reply when she asks me casual questions? Im not one to burn bridges but fuck it i guess ill cut off contact
>>
Maybe the way you started the interaction already made you seem not atractive to her, that's why she doesn't seem interested.
>>
>>17335692
Thats where im conflicted, i didnt start any interaction. She started talking to me and she gave me her number, and she started texting me
>>
>>17335685
Do you want to be her friend?
>>
>>17335701
Ill likely see her around uni. Dont mind having her as a casual friend and by that i mean someone who i can just wave hello to if we bump into each other at school. I probly wouldnt want to be a friend in the sense we hang out and stuff - for that id only be interested in a relationship. Hence me asking for advice
>>
>>17335699
That's weird, is hard to give sexual interest on chat, if she doesn't even want to meet up one time, then move on, you deserve at least to see her one time if she gave you her number, just talking on phone is shit.
>>
>>17335744
Oh but i did hang out one time with her, she had to cut it short because she had to go to work though. Probly should have given all the details but i didnt want to write a wall of text. We didnt do shit but talk and had a good time. Thats the only time though
>>
>>17335756
You did your part my good man, now is time to look for other girls, you can do it. Best bet is she will send you a message when she sees you with other girls.
>>
op here

can i get some input from femanons
>>
Help here, there's this girl who i already asked out and told me she doesnt go out becouse shy, parents, blah blah... Thing is that sometimes she gets physical with me touching my bĂ­ceps, back, etc. Its possible to save a relationship there or all it will ever be is something sexual?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.