[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best substitute for social interaction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 747x1328
What's the best substitute for social interaction?
>>
>>17335359

Nothing, feel the pain and get out there. It's fucking shit, you'll feel like a dick 9/10 but you just gotta do it.
>>
File: Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg (167 KB, 673x486) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg
167 KB, 673x486
>>17335359
Dank memes and laser beams.
>>
anti-social behavior
>>
>>17335368
I can't go out there this weekend. I don't have a ride. I have to figure out something else so I won't go mad.
>>
>>17335377
PS4 or Xbone? Party chat, play a game, drink, smoke, don't think about it too much, man it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>17335383
I don't do games. My sister has some but I don't know how to turn them on, and I don't think she'd appreciate me messing with them.
>>
>>17335397
There's no fucking hope for you my friend, your sister sounds hot, how old is she?
>>
>>17335359
I have only one friend who I see once a week without fail.

but I don't know I'm weird

I usually take my dog to the park

don't know if that would help you
and I also have parakeets
>>
>>17335415
She's a 24-year-old fat NEET who lives with mom and has a tumblr.

>>17335431
There is no park anywhere near us, and both of the dogs are aggressive towards strange dogs/people.
>>
>>17335437
what about online friends? where do you live? I can be your friend over text
>>
>>17335441
Finland
>>
masturbation, doritos and chinese cartoons t b h f a m
>>
>>17335437
If its ok with you, Post a pic of your sis? Fatties are qt.
>>
>>17335454
welp, I'm at the other side of the world.
you can try learning something. I usually take classes to take my mind off of things

I don't like to speak to people, only a few of them irl but online It's different. it doesn't mean I don't have what you would call a social circle but I don't feel anything for them

perhaps investing in cooking and gym activities might help you

that's what I do, also pets. parakeets are not hard to take care off
>>
>>17335456
I can't masturbate, I have no way to obtain chinese food. What's good this season?

>>17335459
Picture the Comic Book Guy from the simpsons but without the beard, with a dash of sullen tumblr feminism.
>>
>>17335463
We have two dogs.

I have 12 hours in which I need to not freak out and kill myself.
>>
>>17335468
well. you can invest that time in yourself
meditation, online friends, learning something new, training your dogs, cooking, running, walking, going to museums, reading a book, writing a story.

I don't like to talk with people but It seems you do want to do that, so try it. you need to force yourself to achieve whatever you want. there must be something you can do, you just need to learn how to change your perspective of things.

maybe try steam? games are good.
or perhaps you are just sad, anyway good bye anon, I wish you luck finlando friendo
>>
>>17335359
watch some twitch streamer if you're into videogames
or slice of life anime
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.