[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sagdqq.jpg (43 KB, 500x788) Image search: [Google]
sagdqq.jpg
43 KB, 500x788
In one hour it will be my birthday
I'll be 25
>University dropout
>Still no job
>Still living with parents
>Only 1 friend remaining
>Hear about how the ex that dumped me still asks about me on occasion, but just as a routine check up to see how my life is going because we used to be best friends
>It's been almost 4 years since the breakup and I'm exactly the same way I was when it happened, nothing has changed, like time has stopped
>I haven't left the house much
>I'm getting weaker, dumber and uglier everyday
>I don't have the will to do anything about it because I don't see the point since I do not wish to ever feel happy again
>Everyone else I know has forgotten about me and moved on. Those that remember me and text/call me, I ignore because I only feel shame about my life

Every single day I think about running away.
Every single night, I stare at the walls planning to just pack up, grab whatever money I've saved and just become a vagabond.
I'm so tired of being a disappointment and letting everyone down. I do not want to die, but I do not wish to continue living like this.

I'm Euro trash, so It'll be easy to survive for a few weeks on the road. I just do not have any long term plans after I run out of money for food. Killing myself seems to always be my answer to that problem, that or just travel until I die of exposure to the elements or get mugged and murdered.
>>
You'll be depressed as long as you are a financial burden to your parents and have no independence. Have you looked into apprenticing yourself to a skilled laborer or anything that would give you some measure of freedom? Of course you are depressed, you are uneducated and unemployed. But you can change that.
>>
>I do not wish to ever feel happy again
Good. Problem solved, then. Thread over.
>>
>>17335298
/thread
>>
>>17335311
That's what i said.
>>
>>17335284
are you on meds yet senpai? you sound awfully depressed. that depression is going to bring you down. you are becoming what people often call a nihilist
>>
>>17335387
Exactly.
End of thread.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_215739.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_215739.jpg
571 KB, 1920x1080
>>17335284
I'm going to give my identity away with this, fuck it they're already drinking with me in the view....

Dude, I live in "Echo Park"
Trendy Fucking spot to be in with Soooo much ass around me. It's just window shopping, but it's nice to look at. I live with my parents as well. Honestly, I feel like Shit when I hear my neighbor Fucking or get put down by my neighbor's rich overlord roommate. Regardless, I really lo e my parents and though I feel like I'm missing out on life, all the foreigners tell me there's something wrong with this place. I'm fine dude, I'm educated, have enough money and bounce around from job to job. You could say that I am THE Dude at the moment. Sometimes, all you can do is abide.
Find your way dude, use what you have to your advantage. Fuck everyone else, they're either sucking dick legally or illegally, or have a trust fund.
I met a fucker who dropped out of med school, took up heroin and had his parents buy him a place under the premise he'd get clean. Do you think he got clean?...
Find a trade and set yourself up so that you'll be fine should your parents depart from this reality.
Make sure to smell the roses as well. Find a hobby, do some push ups, some glute bridges, learn to sing, pick up the drums, or even develop laser weapons applications using your local library.

This bud's for you ;)
>>
>>17335952

damn man I live like an hour away from you.

Actually went sightseeing at Olvera Street last weekend. I fucking love LA.
>>
>>17336212
Pick a place, date and time, and we'll meet up. No Faggot Shit though...
>>
>>17336432

uhh... This is 4chan, not normiebook. I could be a 40 year old serial rapist. You seem like a cool person though.
>>
>>17336576

Being raped is my fetish, don't worry.
>>
>>17336603
Read this
>>17336432
Faggot
>>
>>17335636
Do mess really help? I'm not OP but I feel like him often. I want a better life but I feel trapped.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.