[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, so i just picked up some LSD for my first trip(pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-7394384017750924784.jpg (268 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7394384017750924784.jpg
268 KB, 1080x1920
hey guys,

so i just picked up some LSD for my first trip(pic related), and i have some problems with PTSD and depression so I'm scared to fully trip for my first time, as i have no experience with LSD. i have done my research and everything, just haven't taken psychedelics before. so basically I'm wondering about a starter dose where i won't have much of the mental effects just so i can be calm and sorta know what I'm going into when i try more in a few days. should i take 50ug? 25? what do you guys recommend? I'm 140 pounds (american sorry)

i guess I'm trying to like microdose so i can dip my finger in before jumping in
thanks guys
>>
>>17335217
a dose below ~100µg is usesless because you won't really get the effect.
you shouldn't do it without a tripsitter because your whole post sounds like you'll make yourself having a bad trip
you could start with an easier to handly psychedelic.

and why is the blotter plain white? where the heck did you get that from?
i hope you did an ehrlichs reagent test at least
>>
>>17335237
blank blotters are common
make sure it doesnt taste bitter as fuck (thats 25i). lsd shouldnt have a taste, specially the blank ones
take one tab for your first time
read about SET & SETTING, basically dont go anywhere chaotic or with too much sensorial stimulation, just chill at a park or something

have fun! its my favorite drug by far
>>
>>17335237
>and why is the blotter plain white?

I'd be more worried about this than the actual trip. Also don't go into it thinking 'it will be a bad trip because of PTSD' you're on a hiding to nowhere. Relax enjoy it, first trip I did I watched Finding Nemo, un fucking real, felt like my room was underwater. Just chill out, but DON'T do it without someone else that hasn't done it before. I once had a fucking shit time on Ketamine but being with people that know the score really helps.

Anyway, chill out and enjoy.
>>
>>17335237
I've had plain white blotters man times it's common through dark web despenecrries (which are the best imo)
>>
>>17335247
the only blank blotter i've ever had was DOC, where are they common?
>>
>problems with PTSD and depression
>wants to try LSD

Son, you are dumb and I hope you are damaged for life.
>>
I've had plenty of blank blotters as well and they have been fine.

OP I do not recommend doing acid more than once in a short span of time, your second trip will be very different. On that note acid is more of a soul searching experience, it's really not a party drug. You will be up for 18 or so hours. It was a great experience for me but I went through a horribly low period when I did it. Good luck op, you sbould be able to ground yourself just fine.
>>
>>17335247
thanks for the reply, and helping me feel better about the white tabs. I'm taking it in my bedroom tonight because that's the most peaceful imo. if it doesn't taste bitter or anything should i swallow it to rule out an oral-only RC or still leave it on my tongue
>>
>>17335289

Don't listen to this misinformed bullshit OP. LSD has been shown in numerous tests to help depression and PTSD. A simple google search will throw up many many case studies so need to worry there.

>On that note acid is more of a soul searching experience, it's really not a party drug. You will be up for 18 or so hours. It was a great experience for me but I went through a horribly low period when I did it.

The whole experience is life changing, I can remember vividly the feelings and thought processes I went through, you will feel like shit for about a week after but you'll be left with a better, deeper understanding of life.

Enjoy it, have fun you won't regret it.
>>
>>17335217
1: Get a sitter who has experience with LSD
2: If you can't, get a friend whom you really trust to do it with you
3: Don't go over 100 ug on your first trip
4: Have easy food (fruit and nuts) available
5: Turn off your phone, you won't be functioning normally for about 12 hours
6: Take a shit before the high
7: Bring relaxing music
good luck!
>>
>>17335309
thank you very much, the little anxiety i have about this is going away
>>
>>17335316
thank you anon
>>
>>17335316
Yeah I forgot about the phone thing. Electronics are almost impossible to use on acid and I'm not quite sure why. You can think rationally, but electronics are hard to be around.
>>
>>17335308
let it dissolve in your mouth
i second the anon that said dont trip too often. your next trip should be in about a month
>>
update if anyone is still checking this thread:
i took a tab and a half and i feel amazing. this is possibly the best experience of my life and i am so relieved. i was so scared of having a bad trip but this is great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.