[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has very low libido or something. I took her virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1463383861934.jpg (90 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
1463383861934.jpg
90 KB, 332x332
My gf has very low libido or something.

I took her virginity about three months ago, before that she had never done ANYTHING, and I took it all away in a day. Since then we have sex, if I'm lucky, once a week or once every two weeks. Sometimes three weeks or a month go by without any sex.

Another thing that bothers me is that she has way less stamina than me, I've never been able to finish while we're doing it because she asks me to stop. She also doesn't give blowjobs and seems uninterested in learning and doesn't give handjobs. It feels like I'm pleasuring her exclusively. She also doesn't sext or send pictures through the phone, so unless she's physically at my house I'm not getting any.

This is building a lot of sexual frustration in me and I don't wanna let it snowball into a big pile of shit. How do I cope with this?
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 400x400
Talk to her. Also, r8k, take note. That's what happens when you finally get your
>virgin gf

not that i'm implying you sought her out for her hymen, op. Just pointing it out
>>
>>17335065
I've talked to her about the bj thing, specially because she loves making me go down on her, but like I said, she doesn't seem interested. She tried it once, she was using too much teeth, I asked for a bit less, she became embarassed/a bit irritated and said she didn't wanna do it anymore.

I also pointed out the sex frequency to her yesterday and she said there's nothing she could do because "that's life." I get the feeling sometimes she just brushes me off.
>>
OP, She has no passion for you.

I recommend you either stop watching the game and hanging out with the boys and start getting more intimate with or Put some start cooking her foods with a heavy libido-boosting diet.

Chicks with no libido boggle me.
>>
>>17335089
Oh no, she has passion. I know that. I've been her first everything pretty much. First love, first house, first fuck, first declaration, first to meet parents. I do feel the emotion side and the connection a lot. I don't feel the sex though.

When she goes at it, she goes hard, she screams, she REALLY goes, but it's so rare. I try to convince myself it's just lack of experience.
>>
>>17335039
There is no coping with this, she doesnt seem willing to match your sexual needs so you need to start looking elsewhere. Youve tried talking with her to no avail, maybe it's time to move on. Sexuality is part of a healthy relationship, this doesnt seem healthy.
>>
to me it sounds like she is having issues with herself. maybe she thinks shes not good at it and is embarrassed to try? start slow then maybe switch positions have her on top. give her confidence let her know when you really like something she does. also keep in mind she was a virgin so maybe it hurts to have sex? make sure you use plenty of lube and again go slow. build up her confidence see where that gets you. good luck
>>
Tell her sex is important to you and that she has to put in effort too. It can't be one sided. Its that or breaking up. Some people need to be confronted like that. If she just has a lower libido though you are better off just looking for someone else.
>>
>>17335099
Then you need to sit down with her and have honest talk about how frustrated you are and how you really want to connect with her on that level and how much you want her, from there you two can work on developing your sexual health through shit like kegels, dieting, exercise, supplements, etc.

But if she says no, Either you can give her a kiss and tell her it's alright or you can storm out that bitch and dump her.
>>
>>17335124
>to me it sounds like she is having issues with herself.

This rings a bit true. One MAJOR thing I forgot to mention: whenever we're having sex she insists I turn the lights off. Every time. I asked her why on multiple occasions and she says she "likes to just feel it," which obviously I think is bullshit to hide some underlying reason.

I'd rather not think it's with me because she constantly says I look like Evan Peters and her grandmother thought I was a male model. My gf even tried to get me to go to an agency. I know she feels attracted to me. I just wish I'd know what the problem was then, because I do sometimes feel ugly/rejected.
>>
>>17335177
Oh, not to mention it's a turn off FOR ME to have sex in pitch black, not beeing able to see anything, looking for the hole like some blind guy.

I sometimes struggle to stay horny in the moment because of this.
>>
she is probably embarrassed with how she looks naked, its actually a common thing. make sure to tell her how beautiful she is and work with her. this can be resolved
>>
one bump
>>
>>17335065
>Also, r8k, take note. That's what happens when you finally get your
>virgin gf

Stop trying to put virgin girls and guys who like virgin girls down. I am a virgin with an incredibly high libido. I doubt that's rare at all.
>>
And I feel annoyed when I don't fuck my girlfriend daily kek now I feel bad
>>
>>17335039
>How do I cope with this?
Like sex less. Talk to your girlfriend. It may be a medical issue causing sex to be unpleasant for her. Or she may just genuinely have zero sex drive, it happens. But you should really talk to her about it instead of all of us.

If it is the low sex drive, you're fucked. Learn to live with Palmela Handerson as your side bitch or find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17335177
Reading this, it sounds like she's got body image issues. Obviously if she doesn't find herself sexy she won't want to do sexy things. But that's a her issue which might be so bad she'll need therapy for it, but if she's going to pretend she doesn't have a problem...
>>
>>17335039
>>17335039
Man up and tell her the truth. If she doesn't stop denying you sexual options then dump her ass and right before you do have sex with her and right when she's about to get off stop and ruin it and see what she says and if she gets all mad or irritated then tell her thats how you feel and if she doesn't respond sympathetically dump her, but you may want to find a girl behind your girlfriends back for when you dump her. I did the whole denying her her pleasure to two different girlfriends. The first one bitched at first then we kept having sex and 4 times later she finally got the point and she started pleasing me sexually because I explained it to her so many times, but actions speak louder than words. Second girl I did it to whined and bitched for an entire 20 minutes after it saying I needed to get her off and I said ok sure but where do I get to blow at and she said she'd see where but only after she got off and I broke I laughed at her and called it a night she got all pissed and pouted all night then the next morning I broke it off with her
>>
Maybe she is asexual or depressed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.