[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm bisexual. I just got out of a gay relationship. I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466272089950.png (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466272089950.png
18 KB, 600x600
I'm bisexual. I just got out of a gay relationship. I only went after fem guys which led me to date my bf. I have a crush on this girl, but with my past I'm afraid a lot of girls won't date me. How do I navigate this? Also, to any girls on here, would you date a bisexual guy who was the top in the relationship?
>>
>>17334395
That's tough man, speaking from experience.

You've officially got gay and straight people labelling you now. You have to know her view on lgbt, first and foremost. After, ask her out. If she questions who you've slept with in the future, be honest.
>>
>>17334395
Doesn't bother me, my boyfriend was with a guy before me. It's actually a hot thought of him with another guy.

I don't see why this would be a problem with this girl unless she was immature. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17334395

in my experience, no one has to know your sexuality. if its very very common knowledge you date dudes shes bound to find out, so let her know when you feel comfortable.

i think the key is to make it seem like its no big deal. if its a big deal to you its going to be ab ig deal to others.
>>
>>17334395
What >>17334440 said. I'm mildly bisexual since I fap to traps and futa. Nobody but my dad knows. Ive been in a steady relationship with a girl for the past 2 years.
>>
>>17334435
this. a lot of girls find it hot imagining two guys making out or being together. vise versa for guys. it's hot imagining two lesbians making out,

>>17334428
make it a part of you. there i no need to show shame or embarrassment for crossing over... i don't think.

>>17334395
i live in a major city and you'd be completely accepted. basically because of how fast the city is. it's not like suburbs where everyone kinda knows everyone. and the only way you wouldn't be accepted here (your sexuality and your past) is if you showed or felt some sort of shame. THEN people would gossip about you. cause people get cliquey.

all in all i'd say just run with it. don't show secrecy or shame. once you do that's when people will talk negatively about you behind your back. not only that but people just don't mind their business. i'd say make sure the girl knows you are bisexual from the start. if she finds out later her whole perspective changes and she may see your future actions as deceptive.

i understand it must be hard in your own city and whatnot, being known for things. not only that but men are expected to be tough and
>>
>>17334395
I would date a bisexual guy. I would think it's kinda cute
>>
>>17334463
I'm neither ashamed or embarrassed. I was speaking based on views that some people hold in regards to bisexuals.
>>
>>17334460

>bisexual
>only my dad knows

this sounds like the premise to my erotic novel
>>
Man you are who you are. If you swing both ways and a girl is going to turn it into a problem. She clearly isn't the one for you. Personally I consider people who make a fuss about someone's sexuality a tad bit shallow.
>>
>>17334489

while I agree with you you also have to be understanding of the world we live in. in a perfect world we'd just own who we are without a problem. but when people insist on making it one it can be a very long and lonely life.

a woman can live entirely as a lesbian for multiple years in college, call it a phase and start dating men again.

a guy kisses another guy just once, and everyone will claim that hes just in the closet, not being true to himself, etc. etc.

even on a platonic level, people suck. even the ones that claim they are super okay with and super into gay or bisexual people tend to overthink your sexuality.

im gay but i stay closeted cuz no matter how 'okay' someone is with gay friends, thats still what you are to them. their gay friend.

if OP feels he needs to keep certain things to himself to navigate the dating field comfortably, i dont blame him.
>>
>>17334477
my bad. my point is to make it natural for you so it isn't awkward.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.