[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night I was having sex with my fuck buddy, and everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 2000x1000
So last night I was having sex with my fuck buddy, and everything seemed business as usual. This morning she texts me and is asking me about something I said the previous night. I had no idea what she was talking about, and she said she heard me say "I love you" when in reality I said I love your pussy or some shit like that. I told her this and joked around with her about it, but now she's acting weird and her responses have been really serious and pretty much just yes/no answers.

What should I do? I know what I said, but it seems like she doesn't believe me. Should I just drop it?
>>
>>17334387
Does she want to become more than just your fuck doll?

If she does, then you gotta work out for yourself what you want.

If she does not, just leave it.
>>
>>17334393
I'm certain that she doesn't want anything more. I'm just going to leave it alone I guess.
>>
>>17334387
>>17334810

>"pussy", two syllables, sounds nothing like "you"
>her brain wants to hear one thing and so she goes with it because it makes her emotionally happy even if it mentally hurts her more.
>sounds like she is 24 and american.

i've had social situations like this happen with female co-workers. they think i said something or made a face/reaction to something when really i didn't at all. it's minor delusion. the thing is is when they mention those things, or bring it up as a joke to me, i tell them the truth and their mind already wants to not believe it. they sub-consciously just want to see how i react to it and let me know that they know what i said earlier.

so what happens is i end up looking like a liar and an asshole and this overlaps with future interactions with them. i remain the same and they think i'm playing it off as an asshole. it ends up being a game for me but reality for them. it's FAITH. it only punishes emotions. words can lie but actions cannot. you didn't say "i love you" you said something more like "i love your pussy" which is a HUGE difference.

when people do this, hey are the source of a new problem. and they end up gossiping and telling all these other girls they know or work with. and guys hear it too and take their side because of competition.

now i got people clearly interacting with me differently all based off of faith.

i would personally ignore her, completely, to make a point that in my life i don't need this issue pertaining to the relationship with her.

if any mutual friends give you shit, get serious and stop hanging out with them. this is bullshit what she is pulling whether she believes she is mistaken or not.
>>
>>17334952
Thankfully I have kept her separate from my friends, so if she tells anyone it won't matter.

I completely agree with everything you said, and she seems like the type that loves drama. I'm going to ignore her for awhile.
>>
File: 1404337872545.jpg (12 KB, 173x175) Image search: [Google]
1404337872545.jpg
12 KB, 173x175
>>17334952
God dammit you were fucking right, she just texted me saying she has feelings for me. She was just hearing what she wanted to hear last night.

So should I block her number or what? I have no feelings for her whatsoever and just want sex.
>>
>>17334387
This is so hilarious. The "same thing happened" with my ex except he was drunk and clearly looked right at me and said it like a big faggot and then I mention it and he's like "uh no I said I love when u succ me dick duh"
Ya sure you didn't OP?
You sure you're not my ex revisiting our steamy love affair??
>>
>>17335730
Block, unles you are a beta that can't get another one :^)

>>17335750
Dafuq
>>
>>17335730
Tell her straight up you don't feel the same and that it's probably best you stop banging and cut contact until she gets over these feels. Breaking it off proper is the least you can do for her, she's got it hard enough falling in love with a fuckboy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.