[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf doesn't want to talk to me about what's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1449376001522.jpg (857 KB, 3000x1973) Image search: [Google]
1449376001522.jpg
857 KB, 3000x1973
Everything up until Sunday was normal. On Monday she stopped talking to me, messaging "I love you" like usual. I thought was weird, so I text her and she replied so fucking. weird; like if I was an absolute nobody.

I knew that was not how she talks to me (like normal), so I askeD

-What's happening? Is there anything wrong?

She lied -No :) Everything's ok.

I asked again. She told me -No, there's nothing wrong. I love you. Good night.

But I still kept asking until she sent me a "it doesn't matter", [broken heart emoticon]", etc.

Okai. The next day I kept asking, and still nothing. She told me she wants to talk to me. Okai, I asked her when and where. And up to this day she hasn't replied to that question.

And its weird because yesterday I insisted a lot and she told me something like

"I wanted to tell you since a lot of time. In fact I wanted to tell you on friday, but I didn't knew how to said it and there wasn't enough time. I love. I'm sorry you're this worried". Also to add she acted a bit strange too. We usually kiss, but that day neither of us kissed each other.

My first/stupid thought was "Are you pregnant?" and of course not. But I mean, what's soooooo important and time consuming to talk that up this day she hasn't fucking told me when and where she wants to talk to me?!

And to add. she keeps saying to me "I love you". I don't know if I still love her since the only thing I told her that I want in this relationship was communication, sincerity; no secrets, no lying.
>>
>>17334345

btw sorry for my horrible english grammar
>>
>>17334345
Sounds like she cheated on you, bro.
It's pretty much either that, that she wants to fuck someone else but hasn't yet (but will) or a serious illness.
Given the circumstances, I would bet on her having cheated on you.
Just try to get to the bottom of it without making accusations, and hopefully she'll be honest with you.
I would recommend you start planning your "nope the fuck out" moment, though.
>>
>>17334345
this shit happens with girls and it's one of those things that really can destroy a man. be prepared, you'll suffer anyway
>>
>>17334533
To compound on this: I know it seems like the first place /adv/ goes is cheating, however the distance in communication, plus the attempts to pacify/reassure, with the vague bullshit about not knowing how to say something, is exactly how a lot of immature chicks act after being unfaithful in some way.
>>
She cheated on you.
>>
>>17335738
>>17334553
>>17334541
>>17334533

OP here.

Ah, yeah, probably... Well, will feel bad when she tells me but it's not the end of the world.

Thanks.
>>
>>17335862
yeah, hate to pile on but she cheated. Good luck OP been there and it ain't fun
>>
Sounds more like she found something out or is assuming somehting you did.
>>
>>17335900

Nah, not at all. I've never cheated on her, never would, and if I "fall in love" with another person I would totally say it to her.

Really, she was CRAZY in love with me. But yeah, maybe she found someone better. I don't know, I just asked her to be sincere BEFORE any of this shit would happen... But girls...
>>
>>17335911
What happened right before she went stone cold?
>>
>>17335924

Well you already know the friday part. She was FUCKING normal! Then I think on Saturday or Sunday she text me "hey what are you doing?" and blah, blah, blah. I told her and all normal chat, sent her a song and that's it.

That! Literally that! And on Monday all this shit started...

I really don't have any love for her now. I tried, and tried, and tried to ask her wtf is happening and she just don't want to say... It is over for me.
>>
>>17335956

Now the last thing I sent her was:

"hey i dedicate this song to you
[song]
I hope everything's okai"
Then she replied (hours later)
"Thanks love for the song
Good night"
>>
>>17335965

This was yesterday at night.

She hasn't said anything to me yet...

Okai pals, please tell me how to deal with this pain.
>>
>>17335969
I mean, what happened at the party or leading up to it? There's something. I guarantee it.
>>
>>17335987

Well in fact there was no party. She works from 7am to 6:30pm normally, I don't have much time too either, so we arrange a "date" which consisted of me taking her to his house, walking (is not that far).

She was normal as fuck, I repeat. Talking good, she even hugged me a bit, etc. Nothing too intimate though.
>>
>>17336038
damn that is a long work day
>>
>>17336038
I repeat. Go back further. What happened on thursday? And it's not usually normal that you don't kiss your bf atleast once when you meet him. That's weird af
>>
>>17336064

Mmmm, I tell you, we don't have a lot of time to see each other as we used to (I find a good job, she a normal too). Since that we only chatted and chatted. But ultra normal chats. "I love you" basically, all the fucking time.

Our last date was some like a month ago and it was sooooo good, kiss, kiss, kiss (we went to see a movie).

She's totally hiding something from me.
>>
>>17336073
is she really your gf or just someone you are seeing occasionally
>>
>>17336079

At first it was something occasional, like friends. but then there was "love", and we tried to meet as much as possible, but she had work or something. I was normally at university.
>>
>>17336073
K. Now let me get the basics. How old are you two? How long have you been dating? Why do you not make more time to atleast call regularly?
>>
>>17336088
sorry OP it doesn't really sound like a real relationship. I think you are way more into her than she is into you
>>
>>17336096

Yeah, sure.

I'm 22, she's 27 (she looks younger imho though). Hmm, we met in september from last year, and since then we talked and talked. We started this relationship like on February maybe.
>>
>>17336098

Yeah, maybe. I mean, I'm not the type of person that REALLY NEEDS love. I just tried to experience "love" as much as possible with her. If she cheated or something, yes, it will hurt as fuck, but for me is just saying "okai, had good sex and times with you, bye" and keep moving.
>>
>>17336098

For me is over, really. I'm just waiting for her to reveal the spooky truth oo00o0o0
>>
>>17336103
>>17336112
Doesn't sound like love to me.
I'm pretty sure she's going to break up with you. Seems like there's nothing left from this relatio ship.
Fun fact: i'm 27 myself and my bf is 22. We went trough something similar lately, but i tried to get my shit together and tell him what my problem is. (was his ex that he kept being "friends") at 27, she shouldn't still pull that edgy "nothing's wrong" stuff when there's clearly something no alright.
Godspeed, OP. but i really think she moved on a while ago. She seems pretty detached already. I'm sorry
>>
>>17336134

Ah, well... Maybe I was delusional. I had some good plans with her.

But it's okai. Thanks.
>>
>>17336134
27 grill, and 22 boy.

do you leave in the southern eastern coast of the us by some chance?
>>
>>17336134
>>17337388

*live. ugh. dammit. i was talking to someone while typing. sorry.
>>
>>17337389

>talking to someone while typing.

LOL, nah, we ain't rednecks. in fact, thank god, we aren't us citizens
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.