[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out that my ex told her friends that we had an abusive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464552880947.png (580 KB, 614x594) Image search: [Google]
1464552880947.png
580 KB, 614x594
I just found out that my ex told her friends that we had an abusive relationship and now I feel like a monster.

Now never hurt her etc but there was a lot of misunderstanding, mistakes and problems. In general, yes, it wasn't a good relationship.

But what should I do?
>>
Do you interact with her friends in any way?
>>
>>17334197
No
>>
>>17334198
Well its something that happens a lot during break ups, she and her friends are just in a circlejerk to make her feel better. In reality shes hurting for you man.

The question is, how much of it is right? Not like it matters, but the approach you should take on this depends on the amount of truth on her gossip. So, can you go in detail about the problems in your relationship?
>>
>>17334243
>Well its something that happens a lot during break ups, she and her friends are just in a circlejerk to make her feel better. In reality shes hurting for you man.
this. stop giving a fuck.

>>17334243
>The question is, how much of it is right? Not like it matters, but the approach you should take on this depends on the amount of truth on her gossip
none of it is right, and it doesn't matter. there is literally zero things you can do to sway the minds of idiots on a hotbutton topic like that in today's climate.

screw em, find better people. it's really not worth the time.
>>
>>17334243
I didn't really know how to talk when issues arose that sort of thing. Also I didn't understand where she was coming from and even j think I was a bit dismissive at points. That mostly it

Anger issues
Misunderstandings
>>
>>17334193
kek...

Happened to me once before, my ex went around telling everyone I locked her in my closet for days at a time, without letting her go home, etc. I was 14, by the way. Not to mention, she was never allowed at my house, because parents.

Funny stuff, though, and a lot of her friends believed that shit.

I wouldn't put too much stock into it, if she says you were physical, demand evidence. An abusive relationship can also be more than just physical, such as verbal, and usually involves both parties doing the "abusing."

Just send her a bag of dicks.
>>
>>17334272
>anger issues
So she is pretty much right.
>>
>>17334272
Meh, seems like normal-ish relationship bullshit.

Am I right to think "abusive relationship" implies physical and/or psychological violence? (not a native eng. speaker) if so, I am glad you are done with the bitch.

Hope you're doing ok, time to move on with your life. Let her do her thing, shes the one with problems if she needs to lie like that, not your issue now anyways.
>>
My ex used to tell me shit about her ex that made him seem like a terrible person. She's probably did the same about me after our relationship ended. In retrospect, her ex was probably a great guy. I feel genuine pity for whomever she is with now and great shame and regret for ever being with her myself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.