[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I desperately need your help, how should I cut my hair and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
I desperately need your help, how should I cut my hair and what color should I dye them?
pic related
>>
>>17333962
Since you are an inbred that can't rotate a fucking picture all the advice I can give you is to fucking kll yourself.
>>
Dyeing hair is for homosexuals and attention whore girls. Also you look like your going to cry.
>>
>>17333962
work on your picture orientation skills first friendo, then we can discuss about the other thing
>>
File: 1797692.jpg (51 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1797692.jpg
51 KB, 638x425
>>
>>17333962

Go to the hair cutting place and tell the person you want something normal and masculine.
>>
>>17333962
Don't dye it and faux hawks are in. Short sides and tall tops.
>>
File: image.png (1022 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1022 KB, 1066x781
>>17334008
>>
Op what the fuck are you? Seriously i can't figure out your gender.
>>
File: newlook3-260x400.jpg (28 KB, 260x400) Image search: [Google]
newlook3-260x400.jpg
28 KB, 260x400
>>17333962

you are fucking wife material man, i love dudes with curly hair. you need a cut for sure. id maybe dye it darker brown, but just a good cut and shaping would be good.

the problem with curly hair is that... its very 'unique'. your curly hair may never look like pic related because it grows the way it wants to grow. our suggestions would be useless becuase, as you know, curly hair is hard to tame.

my suggestion? go to a more expensive stylist. experiment with different options each month. experiment with different hair products each month. you have been given a very very very very valuable and beautiful gift, so dont treat it like a cheap whore with your ten dollar hair cuts.

experiment to see what works and looks best, what products work, etc. dont be afraid to try different products. google other peoples attempts with curly hair. compare their pictures with yours to see what kind of curls they have (soft and flat, or bigger and bushy) and see if you can try the same products.
>>
>>17333962

if you have more pictures of you with various styles or cuts you've had in the past, it would help us determine what looks best on you
>>
> a tumblr creature starts a thread.
>>
>>17333962
frost your tips like JT
>>
I don't comb my hair.

It's the new style.
>>
>>17333962
Cut it and don't dye it. You already look too much like a twink.
>>
dye the tshirt, then sell it
>>
>>17333962
Please tell me thats a girl.

If not. Buzz cut and join the military. It's your only hope.
>>
Shave it all, fucko
>>
File: Short Hair.jpg (180 KB, 550x458) Image search: [Google]
Short Hair.jpg
180 KB, 550x458
>>17333962
If guy: Get a rainbow dye you fucking faggot.
If girl: Pic related
>>
Go for that shorts sides and like spilling over the top look, I forgot what it's called but it'd look good
>>
No way is that a guy. Gotta be a girl. Also, agreeing with the others about the undercut sort of look. Short sides/long top.
>>
>>17334396
who is he? most handsome guy I've seen
>>
>>17333962
Go to a barber (not a stylist) and tell him you have a job interview coming up, just do whatever he thinks looks good.
>>
File: 1894316-163px_lee.jpg (10 KB, 163x323) Image search: [Google]
1894316-163px_lee.jpg
10 KB, 163x323
>>17333962
But anon, you'd make a really good cosplay of pic related. Why change?
>>
Go to an afroshop and relax your hair, it'll be as straight as it gets, then go to a propper hair dresser and get whatever suits your face.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.