[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I want to fuck my girlfriend without condom on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Red_Sea_topographic_map-en[1].jpg (2 MB, 1655x2705) Image search: [Google]
Red_Sea_topographic_map-en[1].jpg
2 MB, 1655x2705
Hello /adv/

I want to fuck my girlfriend without condom on the last day of her menstruation. I googled this and some sources warn for pregnancy because sperm cells can be alive during an early ovulation.
Question: How big is the chance my gf will become pregnant if I will cum inside of her during her last day of menstruation?

She doesn't use the pill by the way.

Pic related: the Red Sea. And it looks surprisingly similar to a vagina too
>>
Calendar planning is a very risky method not sponsored by /adv/ Planned Parenthood ™
>>
>>17333610
I know it is a risky method. But is it still risky on the last day of menstruation?
>>
>>17333610
The trojan people say it has the same percentile rate as using condoms.

That's what the book in the box said anyway
>>
>>17333614
source?
>>
Does she agree it's worth the risk?
Have you talked to her before about what you'd do if she ever ended up pregnant?
>>
>>17333624
She was the one who offered. However, she is from muslim country (Turkey, we are in a LDR) where abortion is possible but heavily stigmatized and way harder to obtain than in Western countries.
>>
>>17333629
So would you be okay with her keeping the child if she gets pregnant? Do you know if she possibly WANTS to get pregnant, and this is her way of leaving it to chance?
>>
>>17333674
No she definitely doesn't want to get pregnant. She never wants kids in her life, not now and not ever.
>>
>>17333620

Mah nigga. Are you blind?

I said the little book in the box. Idk where there source comes from. If you are concerned, you should probably Google it
>>
File: 1462540284016.png (417 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
1462540284016.png
417 KB, 800x510
>>17333602
>impregnating a turkroach
sounds like a solid plan to me
>>
>>17333782
she's not even muslim, retard
>>
does she have a fairly regular cycle? If so, I would say the risk is pretty low. But keep an eye out, and remember, there's always adoption :/
>>
>>17333629
do you guys have access to Plan B?
>>
Even using the calander method, you guys aren't doing it right. You're only supposed to have sex from after ovulation to before her period.
>>
Just use a condom so you dont get her pregnant or have insecurities about it in the first place.
Or get her on the pill.
>>
Fuck the pill, get her on the bar, far better, can't forget it once it's in. Goes in their rear upper arm. Press on it too hard n they can pass out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.