[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend will fuck other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458250211201.jpg (125 KB, 1101x800) Image search: [Google]
1458250211201.jpg
125 KB, 1101x800
How do I get over the fact that my girlfriend will fuck other guys after we do/if we do break up. I'm only 20 and I was her first. The main issue is that there are one or two guys I know that she'd likely fuck and I can't stand thinking about that. Them just waiting around for their chance. What do?
>>
>>17333448
Go fuck those guys homo
>>
>>17333448
Have you considered the fact that you yourself will be pounding someone else's hairy slit? Why does it matter to you who is fucking your ex by then? If it matters that much don't let her go.
>>
Murder
>>
Humans are machines. 'N there ya go bud, prollem all solved.

Alternatively you can go to great lengths to predict which guys she might be fucking afterwards, and make sure that you fuck them first. If it makes you feel like you get your power back.
>>
>>17333448
We live in an age of freedom and equality, you don't get to own people.

She'll fuck other guys, you'll fuck other girls, it's a big planet-size slow swinging orgy.
Better than a big planet-size fast war, I guess.
>>
>>17333448

>Okay follow me here: I have a gf. We're monogamous. But the fact that I don't know for sure that we will always be together, combined with the fact that, uh... other guys exist, means that someday, in the future, the girl that is now my gf might not be me gf, and might be fucking other guys. *And this bothers me.*

I don't know what planted this degree of... "cuckold anxiety" into your psyche, but it is not useful or normal or healthy.

You're going to have to learn to ignore these feelings of anxiety, because they are totally irrational and no good comes from dwelling on them.

Addressing all of /adv/, where there seems to be growing level of general cuck anxiety:
Women do not belong to you, their bodies don't belong to you, the choices they make about their bodies are theirs to make, and nothing will change any of these things.

If you want your gf to be faithful, then simply be worthy of that faithfulness. Be a good partner, worthy of loyalty.

It's true that this cannot prevent cheating, but that's the point I"m trying to make: there is no iron-clad way for one person to prevent cheating, not so long as the other person has their own mind.

You can control yourself and your own choices, and that will always be the limit of your control. There is no way to control more than that. If ever you are deserving of loyalty and don't get it, then leave your partner. That person deserves to be alone, and such people get what they deserve, in the end.

If you are deserving of loyalty, you will also get what you deserve, in the end.
>>
>>17333448
"All relationships end in pain. You either break up, or make it to the end and one of you dies. Once you accept that simple fact you'll be able to have better connections with people"
-Jim Norton's hooker friend
>>
>>17333448
Then don't break up?
>>
Sex is on Maslow's hierarchy of needs as part of love/belonging. We're mammals, we need to have sex. You want her all to yourself but that's not going to happen. You shouldn't blame her or get worked up about it.

I know my exes are having sex with other guys, as they know I'm having sex with other girls. Sure, some of them have hurt me in the past but nothing I haven't let go to the point where I would want them to suffer by not having sex.
>>
>>17333448
You get over it by just banging new pussy if you break up. Yes she'll fuck someone else, so will you, sorry if that's not what you wanna hear. its what people do.
>>
>>17333448
just go ahead and line your next pussy up too but don't tell her. The difference between men and women is men stop cultivating a bench when in a relationship and women keep theirs and let their bf or husband know their replacement can be called up anytime. Power in the relationship therefore always resides with the woman because the man eliminated his options.
>>
>>17333448
>stressing out about hypothetical scenarios

Doomed relationship 101.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.