[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with this girl and have been for a while now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: dennis.png (635 KB, 519x537) Image search: [Google]
dennis.png
635 KB, 519x537
I'm in love with this girl and have been for a while now and we've known each other for years, and she even tells me every time I see her that she's in love with me too, but we're not dating. Her excuse with me is that since we're both going off to college soon that she wouldn't want to start something with me and then have it be ruined by long distance and separation and that she believes that fate will eventually bring us together and that we'll end up getting married someday. This is what she told me for a while after we both acknowledged that we love each other and still tells me. The problem is she hooked up with one my friends last fall and is still dating him and even kept it a secret from me for months. After confronting her and a lot of angry shit, I eventually just accepted it and am now in a really shitty position. I still willingly hang out with her frequently and she still tells me how much she loves me while having a boyfriend and all the same shit about wanting to get married in the future and fate, etc. I just don't know what to do and I can't just cut communication with her and it kills me knowing that no matter the good times I still have with her, that shes just fucking some other guy who she's even admitted to me she thinks of below me.

TLDR: What to do when two people are openly in love with each other but one of them has a boyfriend??
>>
File: 1467505017037.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467505017037.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
She doesn't love you bro. You are her safety net when she gets done banging the dudes that she really wants to be with. If she loved you, you would be dating her right now. When you have a cancerous tumor in your body do you wait around for it to make you feel awesome? No, you cut that shit out of your body, cut this bitch loose. She doesn't feel the same way and while you are waiting she is fucking your friend. Don't fall into the trap that so many bros fall in to. Cease contact and move on, she isn't your friend; friends don't do that to their friends.
>>
lol she's not in love with you, just clinically crazy, I've seen some shit but this is weird, delete her chat, block her and if you see her go away, in 10 days you'll forget her face
>>
>>17333187
>>17333190
her excuse to why she hooked up with him and started dating him was because I wasn't ready to have a relationship with her yet because I was so occupied by my studies and own personal motivations and aspirations. The guy she's with is more or less a loser with no real goals or life aspirations that can completely dedicate all his time to her so that kinda made sense. Am I really being rused this hard?
>>
>>17333205
He's a loser, but he's banging this girl and your're posting for advice on 4chan. I hate to see a guy get played this hard, please for your own sake cut her loose and stop talking to her. Move on and find a girl who isn't a batshit crazy bitch. When is she going to be ready? How long do you want to wait? I hope for your own sake you can just stop talking to her all together. There are tons of great girls out there, there's someone who wont want to make you wait while she fucks your loser friend on the side
>>
>>17333217
>He's a loser, but he's banging this girl and your're posting for advice on 4chan.

Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>17333217
I think you're right for the most part anon. The only thing is I know she's gonna guilt trip me till I want to die if I stop talking to her so I would just need to get through that.
>>
>>17333205
You're talking about love, she's dating another guy and refusing you, this is weird if you're both 50 and she's married but no, you're not even in college and relationships in this age change every day, if she really gives a fuck about this shouldn't happen. She doesn't give a fuck except for her, she wants you as the "friend" you are and she's doing everything to keep you with her cause women work this way but again... This is crazy I've never seen one saying pushing the bullshits go "I love you"
>>
>>17333224
So what, you know what you're doing and why you're doing it, you shouldn't feel guilt at all, ignore her
>>
>>17333224
She can't guilt trip you if you completely ignore her, that shit only works if you let it. It's an absolute cliche at this point, but hit the gym if you don't already it's a good outlet for your frustration and it will help you move on faster
>>
>>17333225
>>17333226
>>17333230
I bring it up to her how I feel about the whole situation all the time but then she just tells me to stop talking about it and starts crying and saying shit about how she can't not have me in her life and other things along the line, which I guess if that were true she wouldn't be dating another guy.
>>
>>17333237
Good job sherlock
The sooner you achieve this truth, the faster you'll get rid of this shitty situation
>>
>>17333237
Thats how she manipulates you, next time when she starts crying hang up the phone, if you're talking to her in person walk away. Don't let her make you her bitch.
>>
File: 1457226434602.jpg (1 MB, 3780x1713) Image search: [Google]
1457226434602.jpg
1 MB, 3780x1713
>>17333255
What if you want to be a girls bitch? Asking for a friend
>>
>>17333247
>>17333255
You guys are right. Feels shitty to have wasted the last 3 or so years on this girl. Wish I could have realized this earlier and maybe had some fun with girls in high school but i'm off to college in two months anyway so hopefully I can go in with a clean slate and not make the same shitty mistakes again. Thanks for the advice anons.
>>
File: 1404028523773.gif (66 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1404028523773.gif
66 KB, 196x200
>>17333292
>>
>>17333292
Don't worry about that, college is a whole new game, play well your cards and you can do whatever you want.
Got friendzoned in high school too, now I'm slowly relearning things I missed with girls but if I look at my life now I'm very satisfied, sometimes I feel like a superhero.
>>
she has had another dude's cock in her pussy, and his fucking jizz and piss in her mouth. Good luck and have fun making that cruel of a person your wife. She is freaking torturing you you monkey! don't be like me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.