[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one work up the courage to ask a girl out? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467487320826.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467487320826.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
How does one work up the courage to ask a girl out?

I'm not shy at all when talking to them or making normal conversation with them, hell I even flirt with them. But when it comes to asking them out, I usually pussy out. I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl out (although weirdly enough I have had girlfriends)
>>
>>17333129
you do it as normal conversation. it should feel normal. it should feel so normal that you understand that if you get denied it's not a big deal for you.
>>
You almost have to loathe women all together to come up with the realization that their all selfish pieces of shit. Only then can you not give a shit enough to be able to ask them casually out.
>>
>>17333146
I guess this is ok advice

>>17333140
how do I make it seem more normal?
>>
>>17333129
Suppose you're chatting with a girl you like. Class is starting or you have to go to work or something is interrupting you. "This is fun and it's a shame we have to go now. Why don't we meet up for coffee/Coke later this afternoon, to continue the conversation?"

At the coffee meet-up. "This is fun. Would you like to have dinner Friday?" or "That concert/movie/artshow you mentioned sound interesting. ShallI get tickets for us for Friday?"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.