[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im full of hatred and rage now all because of my neighbour and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1467401218381.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1467401218381.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Im full of hatred and rage now all because of my neighbour and his fucking Sons. Are Complete Assholes with only me.

I wish i could beat them but ill end up in Jail and my family will be happy to forget me and let me rot in there.

What do you suggest me.

Im writing this on my phone. Excuse the grammar.
>>
>>17332985
They can only mess with you if you let them. Let it go, don't let them mess with your inner peace - even if your family hates you for whatever reason. Anger passes, but love for others doesn't - if they see you not reacting, they might stop, you will start to stop caring and never rage over their treatment of you ever again.
>>
Small acts of anonymous urban terrorism that can't be traced back to you.
Slowly and patiently make their lives hell
Small acts that combine to large fuckotry.
>>
>>17332985
Could you please explain the situation?
>>
>>17332985
>What do you suggest me.
Beat them all.
It seens you have nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.