[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating girl for 3 years now >her ex was abusive as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1462862369008.jpg (6 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1462862369008.jpg
6 KB, 248x203
>dating girl for 3 years now
>her ex was abusive as fuck
>he beat her senseless until she decided to leave
>i help her be happy again
>3 years later, we're doing great
>we're even looking to move in together at this point
>be a month ago
>she leaves me, saying that she doesn't know what she wants and i deserve someone better
>1 week later she sets her relationship status public on fb, she's back with her abusive ex
>taking lots of selfies with him on instagram
>be yesterday night
>she calls me, i dont answer
>wake up in the morning, scrolling through my facebook feed
>see mugshot of "man" aka her abusive bf arrested for domestic battery last night
>he beat her again

Why are some women so stupid? Do I block all contact with her or do I reach out to her?
>>
>>17332514
Tell her she's fucking stupid and then block contact. She's cancerous to you
>>
>>17332514
Cut her off. Fact of the matter is, you're a beta compared to him.
>>
>>17332514

Use for sex, simple and plain.

You will do her much good by continuing to not beat her, you don't have to do much more than that OP don't kys. Definitely do not date, but feel free to indirectly/deceptively make her feel like there is a future with you although one doesn't really exist
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.