[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do you actually get a gf? >ask them fairly quickly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 301x167
So how do you actually get a gf?

>ask them fairly quickly
>I don't know you, you just like me for my looks, you just want sex, etc etc

>ask later
>I see you as a friend, you were hiding your feelings from me?, why did you wait so long, etc etc

Is it really all just Rules 1 and 2?
>>
No one really knows

Anyone who has a GF is either an:

>aggressive extrovert type A personality narcissist

>some chucklefuck who got extremely lucky, i.e., happened to be in the right place in the right time

Men are fucked in today's society.
>>
>>17332317
As soon as you meet them make it apparent that you like them, shit, tell them they look beautiful. Go on a date with them, see where it goes. And there, you have a girlfriend. You have to be confident and firm with your feelings towards them, don't fuck about and make them think you are just trying to be friends because guess where that leads you
>>
File: Stick in the water.jpg (123 KB, 831x790) Image search: [Google]
Stick in the water.jpg
123 KB, 831x790
>>17332334

Honestly this.

>>17332341

Not this, don't take advice from virgins OP.

Just be yourself and don't let these females hold you down. Just talk to them, often times you don't even need to flirt or compliment. If anything just ask them to hang, do something that doesn't involve money (beach, park, netflix+chill) so you don't have to A) Spend on them or B) Make them feel obligated to spend anything. You then have protected sex with them, rinse and repeat. If you feel a love connection with them because your heart is still made of flesh for the time being, just return to them at a later date for another round here or there as real love connections take time, effort, and just enough space.

tl;dr OP is a fag.
>>
>>17332371
Genuinely not trying to be an asshole, I'm just curious. I took my own advice >>17332341
And I have had my girlfriend for 6 months and doesn't seem like we'll stop anytime soon. Did you get your girl from what you told OP to do? If so, all the better for him, more ways to go about getting a girlfriend.
>>
>>17332317
Asking women out in today's society is fucking gay.

>Muh male entitlement
>you're thirsty
>sorry I have a long distance relationship with a guy in zumbagguay
>I don't know you. You'll probably capture me and rape me
>>
>>17332317
>meet person
>seem interesting and attractive
>"hey, do you want to go get coffee?"
>repeat once or twice more
>if things are going well then you should have kissed them already

that's really it. if you're looking to just hook up then skip the dating and just flirt with anything that looks decent. you'll eventually land on one that's willing to fuck you.
>>
>>17332317
you need to be a bad boy make yourself into a challenge and be unpredictable. women will see you as an art project to turn you into their perfect boyfriend. also remember that women hate nice guys and they never get laid.
>>
The first step is to get off 4chan and forget anything 4chan ever taught you about women.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.