[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like nothing ever makes my girlfriend happy. Like she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+09.20.34).jpg (15 KB, 149x139) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+09.20.34).jpg
15 KB, 149x139
I feel like nothing ever makes my girlfriend happy. Like she'll always ruminate her way into being unsatisfied with everything. What do.
>>
Depressed people have cycles of depression. She'll be normal for a while and then depressed for a while. She's just always going to be this way. It's your decision whether you want a person like that in your life or not. But if you decide that you do -
learn up on behavioral treatment for depression.
When she's feeling down remove your expectations of her.
the thing she likely wants to do most is curl up in bed with all the blankets. Do it with her.
Encourage her to be easy on herself - the worst part about being depressed is the crushing guilt and feeling of uselessness.
Don't let her know that you wish she'd get better soon - just be there to support her until she does. (Again the guilt thing)
Take her on walks and to do quiet calm things with her like sit at the park or for drives in the country to look at the stars. Nothing too stimulating. People get emotionally exhausted very quickly when they're depressed
>>
>>17332233
get a new girlfriend
>>
>>17332233
women are only happy when they're unhappy.

dump her and find a new bitch.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.