[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small dick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1406943226610.jpg (32 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
1406943226610.jpg
32 KB, 550x370
What can I do with a 4.5 inch dick?
>>
do not worry. The average length of a vagina is approximately 4 inches, so you have enough to get the job done.
>>
If you can learn how to be creative in bed and overall great at sex, girls wont care how big it is
>>
>>17332151
dont lie, there is a ton of women who care about size, youre setting him up to get his ego devastated
>>
>>17332114
>The average length of a vagina is approximately 4 inches
Yeah, when not aroused. Once she starts getting hot'n'heavy, it extends to around 7.5 inches.
>>
>>17332109
Are you fat? If so go to the gym, it'll not only make your dick longer because of the fat around it, you'll get gainz and look fucking hot. You'll gain at least an inch of you lose a substantial amount of weight.
>>
>>17332114
Yes, but it expands when aroused
>>
>>17332109
Fuck women who aren't size queens, you dick is slightly below average.
>>
>>17332164
What he's saying is to be really good with his hands and tongue.
>>
Give amazing head
>>
>>17332183
I need answers OP
>>
Uh... the same kind of things every other dick can do?

Dunno what's with /adv/ and dick size, but nobody fucking cares. If a girl is getting with you for cock size, then you got a big one. If she isn't (which she isn't in your case), then why the fuck does it matter and why the fuck do you care?

Man up and pretend to be confident you mong.

>he fell for the chad meme
>>
you can jump off a cliff
>>
>>17332182
>>17332182
Yeah, but is she gonna get aroused by a 4 inch fucking penis? retards
>>
>>17332109
i am sure plenty of girls prefer smaller sizes.

i don't consider myself huge but i'm 7" in length with 6" circumference. i've never had "bad sex" but i've had quite a bit of alright and pretty good sex... only some sex is great.

the reason being is most partners i've been with cannot handle the girth nor the length, nor the speed and power of the mechanism. the deep part of the vagina contracts and i get pushed out as they say ouch and i have to focus on not penetrating too hard or too deep. this ultimately changes the positions available. imagine not being able to get that full length balls deep action.

i don't wish i was any smaller or any bigger. but finding good partners is more of a selective thing in spite of or because of my size. and i can't tell any girls this because it sounds unbelievable and douchy. it's not like how when a girl has big boobs, she can talk about them and no one will hate her. so i am the only one that understands this along with 2 other friends of mine. i'm sure if you just have regular sex you ill get your skills down and it will work for you in the long run.
>>
>>17332182
>>17332185
It only expands to as big as the dick is. Sauce: am female, my vagina doesn't turn into a cave when I fuck.
>>
you can also get better blowjobs than guys who are bigger. i've only had a few amazing blowjobs in my life. most girls can only fit around the tip.
>>
I don't know anon. I have a sph fetish but I'm worried if I ever get in a relationship that i'll be cucked by someone with a BBC because my wiener won't be able to satisfy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.