[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im male 28, i was born with a hideous birthmark on the side of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: kiss.jpg (40 KB, 320x311) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
40 KB, 320x311
Im male 28, i was born with a hideous birthmark on the side of my face, ive since had it lasered off and have a normal face now

as you can imagine, this birthmark destroyed my confidence growing up and made dating hard, really hard, i didnt have a real date till i was 24

ive only dated a few girls and it hasnt gone well, i have no idea what im doing and i have no experiance

some freinds told me that its normal to kiss at the end of a first date so on my next date i just went in and stole a kiss from her at the end of the night, it felt weird and wrong, she didnt call back

and on another date a girl invited me up to her room, i thought holy shit this might happen, i ended up giving her a back massage and i unhooked her bra, i tried to "go for it" but she said no so i immediately backed off i actually had a few more dates with her but it never went anywhere

i feel so awful about doing things these girls didn't want

how do you know if its okay to try and advance physically

i want to just ask "hey can i kiss you" but that just sounds so wimpy and not the kind of thing that women seem to like

please help me
>>
File: galvantula.jpg (13 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
galvantula.jpg
13 KB, 300x229
bump spider
>>
>>17331343
Does there a scar where the laser removal?
>>
>>17331390
nope its all cleared, i actually look ok now
>>
>i feel so awful about doing things these girls didn't want
It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong on the second one.

>how do you know if its okay to try and advance physically
Just test the waters. Instead of going straight in and kissing them out of the blue, look them in the eye and get closer. If they seem uncomfortable, back off with a joke.

>i want to just ask "hey can i kiss you" but that just sounds so wimpy and not the kind of thing that women seem to like
Definitely, don't do that
>>
>some freinds told me that its normal to kiss at the end of a first date
No no no no noooo. Leave that for the third date, second if you're absolutely sure that she's into you.
>i want to just ask "hey can i kiss you" but that just sounds so wimpy and not the kind of thing that women seem to like
Depends on the person you're dating, but never ask. I cant really help you there cause I've only been on a handful of dates in my entire life. But generally if the person seems outgoing then try your luck and go in for the kiss.
Also if I remember right, just look into their eyes, then lips, then back at their eyes and lean in, if they dont look comfortable just let it go.
Also what >>17331409 said.
>how do you know if its okay to try and advance physically
If she seems okay with small physical contact, like playful nudges or something. If possible, maybe try holding her hand after a couple dates.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.