[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Used as a Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x720
Hey anons. I have a problem. Every "relationship" I have been in has basically been the girl only wants to fuck. Now I know this sounds great for most guys, but i'm a lonely guy and I just want some companionship. Why do girls keep using me for sex? Do I have terrible luck or am I just forever a beta? Pic related (is me)
>>
I have a theory that the more beautiful a woman(or man, for that matter) is, the more she will be controlled by her instincts(fucking). So my advice would be to not necessarily go for the blonde chicks you can get laid with and instead look out for girls that doesn't necessarily scream sex. But what do I know, I only fuck when i'm drunk and lucky and rarely talk to girls sober.
>>
>>17331336
Well actually I don't go for the super hot preppy bitches anyway, but good theory. :)
>>
>>17331292
Haha you don't look like any girl would fuck you
>>
>>17331349
Funny how that works isn't it. You laugh about how I look, and yet i'm the one getting with women haha. But to be fair, being an amateur boxer helps ;)
>>
>>17331292
I date strippers but don't fuck them. I take them out on regular dates and we always have a great time. They chat, completely engaged, aren't texting their friends or eyeballing some other guy but focused on me and there is no awkward moment at the end or angst if they like me. All I have to do is pay for the date.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
Take them out to local place, get some burgers or something.
Dont go for bimbos, go for chicks who look genuinely interested in you
Back out of situations where sex is involved
Be gentle and kind and dont act like you're alpha as fuck
Are you that stupid?
>>
>>17331497
Where did you get the idea i'm acting like an alpha? I am gentle and kind, yet the same problem occurs. This isn't fucking bait
>>
>>17331336
Can i ask you a question? I hear a lot of people here talking about how they get drunk and fuck and I also know people IRL doing this (actually pretty handsome guys) and I ask, are you satisfied? I mean, I may be a pussy in your eyes but I enjoy girls' company, they're nice to have around and if you find a right one they're better to know than many men so... Is that misogyny?
>>
>>17331292
You look like you're from 1950s America. Not necessarily a bad thing, just sayin'.
>>
>>17331476
Wow,
now that's some thin skin

Just look at how upset you got.
He split your boy pussy in two, and you immediately responded un-ironically like the sensitive sperg you are in defense of yourself. You even put a shitty smiley in there as if to say "YES, I WON, YOU'RE JUST A LOSER BUT I'M GREAT!"

Totally autistic desu senpai
>>
>>17331762
Yeah okay dude.
>>
>>17331603
Oh yeah I took this before going to a family event lol. Had to dress nicely
>>
>>17332080
Relax, people go batshit on 4chan when they hear of people being even remotely successful with women.

I think it's just as simple as telling girls firmly that you've done the whole "just together for sex" thing and it's nice and all, but you're now looking for something a little more special.
>>
>>17332094
Thank you anon. Finally a good response. :) Appreciate it
>>
>>17332132
;)
>>
>>17331494
I'm curious about that
No awqward moments?
What do you talk about?
How much does it costs?
Is it beliable?
Where do you go and what do you do?
>>
>>17331762
>>17331349
Same fag, got decimated
>>
Go fuck yourself. I can't even tell you to stop being a pussy about it.
>>
You look like a dork but a doable dork.

If you ever had a girl like me, your face would explode.
>>
>>17332132
;)
>>
>>17333609
Well women have said I have the cute dorky look that's still fuckable lol. My face would explode?
>>
>>17333609
Can you walk that talk? ;) XD
>>
>>17331292
Nice gyno
>>
>>17332132
>>17332132
>>17332132
You fucking suck
>>
>>17335528
Ayyy puffy nips
>>
>>17336069
Mad cuz bad
>>
>>17331347
>Well actually I don't go for the super hot preppy bitches anyway, but good theory. :)
And this is where you fail.

Don't assume that just because a woman looks good she's a pump and dump stacy with no personality that seeks validation through sex. Don't assume that just because a woman looks... average at best she's not some crazy sex obsessed maniac.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.