[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1347494366561.jpg (47 KB, 722x511) Image search: [Google]
1347494366561.jpg
47 KB, 722x511
Hi /Adv/,

My significant other and I don't mind if we do lewd roleplaying things with other people, we have an incredibly tight trust where we tell each other generally everything we can, and obviously any roleplays are based on fiction.

However, I was doing one with someone I just met, and they ended up veering it into IRL territory. I felt pretty uncomfortable about it the more they went on about their dick or whatever, and they ended up sending me a dick pic when I didn't ask for it.

I don't even know why I opened it, but I feel ashamed about it. I told my SO about it pretty much immediately and they told me that they weren't upset at all, that it's not my fault and that I should just forget about it.

But I still feel pretty guilty, I had an opportunity to stop that guy a few times as he kept talking about his dick and all I did was just send dumb short responses like 'gosh' and crap. Obviously, I know in the future to stop it immediately.

I'd never want to hurt my SO but I've been feeling like crap about this, should I be?
>>
>>17330888
your dude's cool with it so stop worrying about it.

doesn't matter what we think. you feel like you made a mistake and learned from it, can anyone ask for anything more?
>>
>>17330923
You're right anon, thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>17330888
I'd be pissed if my girlfriend was cybering dudes online.

I'd be more pissed if the dudes she cybered online were sending her dick pics.

He's probably a cuck, maybe you should mention how it's bigger than his dick
>>
>>17330888
It's your own fault for being a retard and not stopping the cybersex when the other one started escalating it. You did good in confessing to your boyfriend immediately afterwards.

Learn from your mistake, and never make it again.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.