[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 254x198
I have depression since I was 11 (I'm 21), lately everything is getting worse than usual, I've always felt like I don't belong in this world, always confused and lost, I have no friends or anyone I can talk to about this (just psyquiatrist t but I stopped the treatment shortly after),I want to kill myself in the most effective way (nothing involving going out, like jumping off buildings and stuff), if you know about someone who successfully killed itself please let me know
>>
>>17330655
Why not?
>>
>>17330655

>i want to kill myself
>but not if it requires going outside
>for reasons

fuck you you dont want to kill yourself.
>>
>>17330662
I don't want to 'cause trouble to strangers
>>
>>17330664
OP here, thanks, very useful
>>
>>17330679

its gonna cause trouble to strangers regardless. someone has to come and take care of the body etc.

at least if you go out and jump they find you faster and its in an area where the worst case is you leave a stain on a side walk
>>
>>17330696
OP here, I just wanna die at home
>>
>>17330704

then go buy a shitton of drugs and take them all.

eat an entire bag of rat poison

hang yourself

slit your wrists in the bathtub

open up your oven, close off your kitchen, and just breathe in gas til you die

shoot yourself in the head with a gun

light your house on fire and let it burn you

google how to create an 'exit bag' and do that

you alreadyk now your option to kill yourself. suicides only fail when people want them to, save for the rare .1 percent. its your death so just take an extra five minutes to plan it and you'll be sure to die.
>>
>>17330704
Well if you do it at home, either your neighbors or your family is going to report you missing. You will cause someone trouble no matter how you kill yourself. You should just be looking for the most peaceful way to do it. Most painless I can think of is breathing in a tank of helium
>>
>>17330721
Op here, thanks, I'll consider that
>>
>>17330655
Why don't you just go on some railroad tracks and wait for the train to hit you? Personnaly I planned to commit suicide this way by the end of August. Instant death, no pain.
>>
learn to give no fucks about social standards and there, you are ready to live and die feeling no regret
>>
>>17330655
Go find a new psychiatrist.

I'm also 21. I've also been depressed since 11 years old (i count from the first time i really wanted to kill myself).
My case is treatment-resistant so i've tried probably 15+ meds by this point, but i'm still going.
Seeing my shrink in a couple weeks and we're probably going to try yet another med combination.

Don't give up, man. You might be fucked up, but put your faith in the doctors. Let them help you. That's what they do for a living, after all.
>>
>>17330655
Go to church and get an exorcism if you've tried everything. Google Bob Larson. Death is permanent so try all avenues before you make a stupid decision. I'll pray for you.
>>
>>17331317
Wow a real, living christian
You wanna chat christian bro? I have questions I always wanted to ask a Christian.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.