[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meds might be the only thing that will keep me alive, but I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Photo on 9-28-15 at 9.15 PM.jpg (52 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-28-15 at 9.15 PM.jpg
52 KB, 640x426
I promised my SO that I would try meds in order to help stabilize our relationship. I just called to make the appointment after 2 days of worrying about what I'd say over the phone. I left a voicemail. I am terrified of the numbness that might happen when I start the pills. I'm scared that I will stop feeling anything at all. But that also might be a relief - to stop being scared and depressed all the time. I know that I will off myself soon if these don't work out. I know that if they do, I will stop loving.
>>
What gender are you?
>>
>>17330203
Whatever it is that you need the meds for, it is almost always the case that there are 2 or 3 different meds for every condition. Your doctor will prescribe the one most likely to help, but if it has bad side effects, you can ask him to switch you to another.
>>
Female
>>
File: tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yndkp5Ue1t5kiw8o1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 650x650
I resisted taking drugs for depression because I thought they would make me either a grinning idiot or a zombie.

They did neither. They just made me feel like myself again.

(Although in retrospect, Grinning Idiot might have been fun, too.)

Good luck!
>>
>>17330203
>I know that I will off myself soon if these don't work out. I know that if they do, I will stop loving.

Maybe you should just off yourself right now.
>>
>>17330235
you look like my brother
>>
>>17330203
Don't get involved in the mental health system

They don't help or at least they don't autism, they might help other conditions, I don't know. I have tried every drug they have given me and ended in and out of jail and psych wards. Now I just smoke a shit ton of pot and am mostly okay.
>>
>I'm scared
>I'm scared
>I'm a pussy
>I might off myself
>waaah

Bitch quit your whining god damn.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.