[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does my ex want me back/should I pursue this? I was with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-2.png (798 KB, 400x8400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
798 KB, 400x8400
Does my ex want me back/should I pursue this?

I was with this girl from 9th grade through till we started college. 4ish years. We ended up going to the same college, though we would have gone to it separately if we'd heard about it. We didn't get together much after college started because we were both caught up in the novelty of hanging out with new people, and we were already at the point where we were comfortable spending some time apart.

Later she started showing less affection, and eventually broke up with me and started dating someone new. Now that I look back I suspect cheating, but I never asked. It was a really bad breakup, happened in October.

I cut off contact in October and didn't even want to text again until sometime in April. I had a nice little mutual rebound relationship from November to March.

I think the breakup was much needed, and I've improved a lot as a person and made tons of friends that I probably wouldn't otherwise have made. The rebound didn't work out in the end but I learned a bit more about how relationships should work.

We texted once in April and it's been radio silence from then until 3ish weeks ago when she texts me about a souvenir I gave her and an inside joke about it.

If she's grown and changed like I have in this first year of college then I'd consider getting back with her, and if I'm reading her right, she's thinking the same. Pic is some subtle evidence, supported further by the amount of time we spend texting. I think I have a good read on her, I've known her for a long time. It's either that or she's trying really hard to build a friendship back up instead of a relationship. I can't tell.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (147 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
147 KB, 1600x1200
Additionally, I don't know what her current relationship status is. I figure if she's comfortable texting me late into the night then it isn't like she's hanging out with the guy she dumped me for originally. I'd frankly prefer not to ask about it and just progress things without asking, in case that relationship still exists but is falling apart.

Please send help. Should I get back with her? Does she seem to want to get back together?
>>
i get uncomfortable reading texts like that.
try to be upfront or something i dont know, i felt like posting a response cuz i read all that bullshit
>>
>>17330076
Before anything else.

Flat out ask her if she ever cheated on you. Even if you want to pursue this, you need to know the truth now before it's too late. If she did, you have your answer.
>>
>>17330076
Do not get back with ex's.
Stop texting her so much too. Jesus man, 9/10 this ends horribly. And no, you aren't the 1/10.
>>
>>17330076
I would wonder when she and the other guy broke up. You could be a rebound from him
>>
>>17330431
Also from the messages it looks like you totally want her back, don't start anything new from that position, get your head right first. She should be the one asking you back, don't work for something you're not sure about.

Shit's like "I don't know if I want a sandwich or not, but I'm going to go to work, earn money, go to the store, buy the bread, come home, make a sandwich and then decide."
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.