[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 187x270
I just applied and got a very nice part time job at a company I worked for before. It pays quite well and I will work there for a week. The person in charge emailed me saying that there is still vacancy and she asked me to recommend this job to others.

Most of my closest friends are busy during this period. I am now traveling abroad with a group of 10+ people from my uni. I know some of these people well but others not so well. Should I recommend this job to ALL of them? I just don't want this to become an awkward move or something.
>>
you can still mention it to your friends who are working, because they might know someone who is looking for work.

what I would do is, while you're traveling, the next time you're sitting around together (with 10+ people idk if this will happen much but), just casually bring it up. and I might post about it on facebook too.
>>
>>17330003
Yeah a 10+ people meetup will happen soon
>>
Just because she asked you to recommend it to others doesn't mean you have to do it, she just wanted you to spread the word to people you think might be suitable. If you don't feel comfortable telling these people about it, then don't.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.