[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
me and my friend are two giant nerds... we're unattractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: the-black-cauldron-witches.jpg (50 KB, 854x363) Image search: [Google]
the-black-cauldron-witches.jpg
50 KB, 854x363
me and my friend are two giant nerds... we're unattractive and have only had a couple of girlfriends. Hes a virgin and I have only had sex a handful of times. We were working together to find a way to get sex on the regular, I would go to massage parlors to see which ones offered "Full service" he would browse craigslist to find prostitutes who had all their teeth.
We also started talking to girls on facebook and found one who was nerdy, very fat and who also was in a sexual dry spell... when we met up, we hung out, then eventually, me and my friend took turns having sex with her. We've been meeting up with her on the regular... and taking turns with her. Well recently I found out, a couple of weeks into the arrangement, my friend got a girlfriend... and they've been dating one months now, shes a very very sweet girl, and I know they're supposed to be monogamous but not only is he continuing to go to our hook ups, hes also began going to the massage parlors I found that provide extra services. I don't know what to do... I've thought about at the very least, cutting him out of the arrangement with the fat girl, so he doesn't give her or me anything he picks up from the asian parlors, but he is still risking his girlfriend's safety, because I know he isn't using condoms when he goes to those parlors. What do I do?
>>
talk to him and dont be stupid yourself, tell him your gonna wear a condom with that girl from now on and if she asks why say, you hope he doesnt spread any stds.

monogamy is his own problem, chances are, he doesnt see it as a long time thing if he still fucks around or he is just dumb, but you cant change that. Dumb people will always do dumb stuff and get kids and stds.

just be more thoughtfull yourself
>>
>>17329965
Honestly, I think I'm going to tell the girl we hook up with that she should make us wear condoms... I do care about the nerdy girl, yeah we are fuck buddies but we're still friends... hes been frequenting some dirty ass massage places... the ones where all the windows are covered... seedier ones than I was checking out.
>>
fuck his girlfriend
>>
>>17330072
I would, shes very fat, but has nice big tits and is really super nice. She also loves video games and has a huuuge collection
>>
>>17329954

>i hope my platonic male friend doesnt give me an STD

this is kinda hot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.