[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help possibly hacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: halp.jpg (8 KB, 320x301) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
8 KB, 320x301
I'm 70/30 sure my emails are being monitored, and that my google results are being watched as well. Is there an easy way to monitor information being sent from my computer to someone else? Like i said im almost positive; The (person) flooding my email knows when i come online. ill be fine with no messages coming in for about 5 minutes and then bam error 19 your mail limit has been reached. every time. Its becoming an issue for work and i need a way to get around this.
>>
>>17329263
Ask yourself this question: Given the the totally unimportant and irrelevant nonentity that you are, who would bother hacking your e-mails and googling?
>>
I guess I can probably help if you are still around OP, i work in the IT industry as a security analyst.

You say that you start having emails flooding your inbox when you start your computer right, or just a few mins after?
What is the content of the emails? do they say non delivery report or something similar by chance?

Are you running Anti-Virus? Which one?

What makes you think you are being monitored other than the email floods? anything else that makes you think this?
>>
>>17329263
Reinstall windows and all your shit desu. You can monitor what's being sent over your internet connection with wireshark, but it takes some effort to make sense of what you see.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.