[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i only so disturbed at hookup culture because of my own sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 20160706_012737.png (2 MB, 1992x1331) Image search: [Google]
20160706_012737.png
2 MB, 1992x1331
Am i only so disturbed at hookup culture because of my own sexual inexperience and frustration?
>>
I don't know, probably
>>
>>17329085
if you were reaping the benefits of western women being easy then you would probably have a different opinion, yes.

doesn't mean you couldn't be critical of it. it's degenerate behavior. too many special snowflakes with short term plans.
>>
>>17329085
hookup culture goes against the natural order where sexuality allows two people to get to know each other extremely intimately. it artificially keeps you one above and away from the base level of personal connection that forms a real relationship, so it feels unnatural. it's a dance out of step.
>>
It's certainly an influence on your opinion, but there are other influences on it as well.

I also think hookup culture is really strange. I'm only interested in being sexual with people I care about and have a meaningful connection with. Don't allow society to define your sexual opinions for you.

That said, don't allow your sexual frustration to make you blindly dislike hookup culture. It's not a black and white issue. Take a look into your feelings and make an educated decision on where this is coming from.
>>
I don't care if anyone participates in hookup culture, I just don't prefer it for myself. I'm more a relationship kind of person.
Although, me being in a happy relationship and not being a virgin probably helps with me not being bitter over hookup culture
>>
>>17329090
This. If you want something long term this culture is extremely frustrating. Gotta do away with this welfare state. The government with its harem is demoralizing men who would be producing healthy, happy families, but instead have to risk competing with the state or just dropout altogether.
>>
/fit/ anon here. Sometimes I'll hookup with a chick even if I'm not actually horny. I get more pleasure from the idea that I'm fucking a girl that most men can't than from the actual pleasure I get from sex.

Is that weird?
>>
>>17329126
may as well cut the act and just dominate twinks like you really want to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.